SAU Community

best shop in Brisbane

Does anyone know 999 automotive? they are locate in Brisbane, they are awesome shop, i had problem with my skyline and i have been take my car many famous shops but they could fix it and they said they have to charge at least 1000 dollars to have a look and fix it. one of my mate told me about the 999 auto, then i took to there, it only take them 2 hours to fix my problem and they only charged $120. also they have heaps of products in their show room, i really think they are the best shop as i never seen, when i was there i saw they are doing intercooler for a R33 skyline, guys you should check them out, that quality are the best as i never seen with full polished pipe just like mirror.

I went there the other day. I drove in, left my car, keys, wallet and first-born with their completely trustworthy staff (they even have a childcare area!!!!!!111oneone). Not only did I get 1000rwkw, a magazine had already been around to do a story on my car because they knew it would be so sweet after this shop had finished with it. And, AND... to top it all off, THEY gave ME money because they value their customers so much. And my new intercooler install is great, it's all shiny, like mirror. Ooh er.

Edit the business name out of all of his posts. No point in punishing the tool if his ad is still there :rant:

PS I'm in a sarcastic mood :rant:

:rant:

Let Me Translate this for you :rant:

Does anyone know 999 automotive?

This mah shop brah.

they are locate in Brisbane, they are awesome shop

Its in brissy mate and its fully sik man!

i had problem with my skyline

I dont really have a skyline I own a car with some stickers on it that are same as my nickname? Its still sick tho! Lancers rock!

and i have been take my car many famous shops but they could fix it

They couldnt help as the couldnt identify the car as there were too many stickers on it. Add to the fact that the cars so shitty brah that they dont wanna work on it.

and they said they have to charge at least 1000 dollars to have a look and fix it

They wanted to charge me at least 1000 dollars to derice my car brah. But I said nah I might loose like 500 front wheel horsepower

one of my mate told me about the 999 auto, then i took to there.

I sent myself a PM from my other account on here and told myself how sik my shop is brah!

it only take them 2 hours to fix my problem and they only charged $120..

It only takes me 20 minutes to put on more stickers so that I gain another 50 front wheel horsepower but I will bend you over and charge you for 2 hours brawh.

also they have heaps of products in their show room, i really think they are the best shop as i never seen.

We have heaps of ricey shit down here to ruin you rise wit brawh. I really love myself and cant spell and apparently I have never seen how good the shop is

when i was there i saw they are doing intercooler for a R33 skyline, guys you should check them out, that quality are the best as i never seen with full polished pipe just like mirror.

We dont do real cars like skylines I was just imagining that. But the intercooler in my NA lancer is just like mirror its ful sik. Its looks good now but id hate to see it when it gets hot and the cheap spray on chrome comes off tho but who cars they already paid hahahahah. Come and see me I rip you off longtime brawh ful sik yeah naws

:headshot:

yeah he probably is could also be the guy selling a 240sx for 10 million too.

whats wrong wit dat r34 bro? its has like 50hp at the front wheels and thats like sik! If it was mine I would add some nismo and apexi and greddy stickas bro and a intercooler and blow off valve to the NA engine and they would be mirror too! you see your face real good! That would add about 1000 front wheel horsepower for sure! and dont forget dah NAWS my mate paul waker says its wiked brawh man!

Leave the poor guy alone!!! You know all you mean guys/girls giving him crap I feel sorry for him. I actually think his shop is great!!! It has heaps of cool stuff!!!

Last week I took my nissan skyline R34 down there. I asked him for a respray so I could take my car to da show. Now look at how cool he made my R34. Its fully siK mate, like a subWofa!!! I can pik up all da chick now! Oh and the best thing he did it for free mate..

Before shot (crap!!)

http://www.websamba.com/japimportparts/gtrbefore.jpg

After shots (wow!!!)

http://www.websamba.com/japimportparts/e6_12_sb.jpg

http://www.websamba.com/japimportparts/1f_12_sb.jpg

http://www.websamba.com/japimportparts/a9_12_sb.jpg

http://www.websamba.com/japimportparts/ce_12_sb.jpg

You reckon al win da show :rant:

hey mcnamg you gotta stop dissing dat guy bro hes sik he make my car look good have a look at dis pic it show how good his work is. he make my civic hella good i can chop an r34 gtr nur spec in it now its so wikid.

:alien:

look at dis man iddint wikid?

mines better dan rafaels mine has at least 200hp more due to the wikid stickers :rant: