SAU Community

get together

whytry

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing silverslyder, might be a bit far to do in a day....

well i'll have a look around in the next few days and see if i can find somewhere.

We've already done the Bateman's Bay thing, Kangaroo Valley, and the cotter for a barbie, so I was thinking something different to those might be good this time. Although we've got a few ppl who weren't around then..so..we could do the same i guess...

the Gong's pretty far too isn't it? Somewhere that's an hour & a half drive or so would be good...

aargh I'm just rambling...keep the 24th free everyone...we will definately do SOMETHING... :(

What about Bowral ?? (all stright roads tho, I guess) Sydney guys could meet you there for lunch or whateva (that's if you wanna meet us ??.....presumtuous aren't I) It's about half way....

hi brendan! :( great idea...but a bit short notice for you Sydney guys maybe?...it's next weekend we're doing this

hmmm dunno, i think i'd prefer to keep it a more local thing this time, and then maybe organise another big-ass Canb/Sydney cruise down the track (like the Kangaroo Valley one we had) when we can give everyone plenty of notice... :(

Originally posted by Shell

hi brendan! :( great idea...but a bit short notice for you Sydney guys maybe?...it's next weekend we're doing this  

hmmm dunno, i think i'd prefer to keep it a more local thing this time, and then maybe organise another big-ass Canb/Sydney cruise down the track (like the Kangaroo Valley one we had) when we can give everyone plenty of notice... :P

Yeah prolly right - no worries.:(:P

errrr no ;)

sorry guys, i've been busy this past weekend, and went up to Sydney on Sunday to help organise the NSW part of this club....I really haven't had time to think of somewhere to go ;)

we could always do the coast run again? and maybe head up to Ulladulla for a late lunch?

lets do a wollongong cruise at 6 on sat mornin, oh and how convenient i have to pick up my turbo as well hahha. Sorry i wont be at the cruise i always seem to miss these things hey, but my car is in a 100 peices nah seriously i counted the pieces i i think there is like 112 pieces (pis.sed) Might try n bring the gtst if its not goin to be a long cruise

Originally posted by Jay95R33

I'll be driving by myself and I'll be getting real bored !!!

hehe me too Jay :P BF has ditched me and is working instead :D

yeah silverslyder, I agree lets just keep it local..we need much more planning to do a bigger longer cruise, cos u really need to work out times, distances, a proper route, lunch etc....and i just haven't had the time (although anyone else is always welcome to jump in! :) )

how about we just meet at 12pm Civic, and just do the cotter thing....we can go via Uriarra (longer, fun road), go straight past the pub, and maybe head up one of those roads that go to Corin or whatever, then at tharwa we could head to honeysuckle ck for a looksy...

ppl coming:

Shell

Jay

polishstorm

silverslyder

TomR33

whytry

AlexR31

R32_GTS4T (maybe)

s13drifter (maybe)

all u guys still intersted?