SAU Community

GT wing ...easy steal?

Leon.T

just wondering, can the GT wing can easily be ripped off a car *cough* my Skyline R33 *cough*, cos I thinkin of getting one, but I hear many storiez that ppl come into supermarketz, then come out in 10 minz, and their wing is gone.........is it true????

Originally posted by Nismo_Freak

Ha laugh it up... ill have your motor and wheels son!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, be my guest!!!!!! u can have 4 hub caps and a 67kw engine....AHAAHHAHAAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bahaha: ;)

Guest Nismo_Freak
Originally posted by SS8_Gohan

hahah, just joking around....my first laughing post was actually real (well they were all real), i was laughing at ur first post, i thought it was funny ;)

Meager attempts to better yourself will not whore yourself out of this one... :shake:

yeah, definately agree the R34 GTR wings do look very nice.

with regards to stealing GT wings, is it the way they are put on the car which makes them an easier steal than say a R33 GTR wing?? I've seen a few around, and they look pretty well bolted down, i'd imagine it be pretty hard to get one of if u didn't know what ur were doing.

nismo_freak, settle down mate, i 100% was laughing at ur first post, and just thought it was even funnier when u said u'd take my motor and wheels, seems i've got such a bad car, that's all mate, nothing else. I think ur taking things a little too seriously here, i had the feeling that u weren't joking anymore.....relax, there was nothing untoward in any of my posts.....

:confused: