SAU Community

Rant!

strutto

NOT f**kING HAPPY JAN... :P

Some person who should know f**king better just turned up directly outside MY house, in MY neigbourhood, where MY kids were asleep, and MY neighbours kids were asleep, in HIS Skyline and layed 2 black lines up the bitumen in 1st gear 7000 rpm...

Absolutely f**king Stupid!!!

I've told the person (who is on this site) that if it EVER happens again, I won't hesitate to call the cops and give them his name, number, address and plates... There is a time and a place and outside MY f**kING HOUSE at 8.00pm at night is not f**kING it...

Seriously pissed... :(

:headshot:

Now I don't expect this person to own up... Hell knows I wouldn't... I think he would like to, but I think it's for the best if he doesn't...

He's apologised, and that'll do me fine... Just letting others know how I feel and what to expect if it happens again...

:P well as for who ever did this GROW the F**k up & think about what your actions are going to do, every action has a reaction thing about that who ever you are

Look at it from adrians point of view he would not do a skid out the front of your place nore would u do one out the front of your place SO why the F**K would u do it out side some one elses place ?????????????????????????????????

THATS JUST :bs!: .

Hope you got the kides back to bed easy adrian

It's all good guys... We all do stupid things, and as we get older we tend to think a bit longer before we act...

I was HELL PO'ed when I posted this but I'm calming down now... Those tablets really work! :P

If I was single and lived in a rented house, I wouldn't give 2 sh1ts... But this is my home...

I'm positive the culprit regrets his actions now and it won't happen again I'm sure...

I've done stupid things, he's done stupid things, we've all done stupid things...

Only difference is I got on teh Intarwheb and whinged about it :(