SAU Community

n/a veilside??

KLowN

hey evryone, despite my recent radiator setback :), i been saving up for a veilside kit. i love it so much, but i was wonderin will i get crap for veilsiding my pretty much stock 33 gts?

i will be putting performance mods in the future, but i wanted to do show before go, dont ask me why, i just wanna :P

all opinions appreciated :)

cheers

Go for it? Although have u seen a vs kit on an r33 in real life before? They look alot different to the pictures

Yeah I rekon the whole Veilside kit for the R33 looks sweet except the front bar. Would prolly change it for a 400r or something similar, just my opinion though.

it is your car who gives a rats ass what other people think this is what makes your car unique and makes it yours just as long as you like it thats what counts..

just like a couple of people i know one has a worked rb25det in a vs commodore

and the other has rb26det with big single high mount turbo in a torana its diffrent

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm in the same boat as you. I have a 300zx NA and I got a full (semi custom rear) veilside kit put on...why....coz NA imports are never going to make tremendous amounts of speed. So they may as look sweet and feel even better to ride in.

Some pics

it is your car who gives a rats ass what other people think this is what makes your car unique and makes it yours just as long as you like it thats what counts..

just like a couple of people i know one has a worked rb25det in a vs commodore

and  the other has rb26det with big single high mount turbo in a torana its diffrent

lol, DONT DO 400r!!! cuz i am, lol

and ive got the drift wing as well.

and twin tip exhaust, i'll put up pics once its done, should b abt 2 weeks.

then getttin it lowered and that'll b the end of it. i cant afford to spend anymore money on it and fund a gf at the same time. ohhh, and hopefulli one day i'll b able to afford 18's as well.

yo AusZXxx, i saw ur 300 at cott a couple of weeks back, bro ur car is ***n sweet ;) just thought id let u kno :cheers:

cheers guys i will look into different front bars, and let u kno when im done :)

:uhh: AFTER i pay for the damage i did last night to my rim, tyre, and rear left suspension....so umm ill post u guys around 2006 :goddam: