SAU Community

buying skyline in NSW

Performance Werkz

Hi,

Im from Malaysia. Will be in NSW soon. Just wanna get to know some of you guys there before i get a car. Im looking for a used skyline or maybe a silvia. Around 25-30k? Help anyone?  

Thanks!

give me $30K and I'll find you a good car to drive, I'll take the change as commission. :D

Hi,

Im from Malaysia. Will be in NSW soon. Just wanna get to know some of you guys there before i get a car. Im looking for a used skyline or maybe a silvia. Around 25-30k? Help anyone?  

Thanks!

With that money you will be able to buy a used S15 silvia, or a immaculate R33GTST or an R32GTR. I'd suggest you start test driving once you get here, find one you like and enjoy.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Sl!m......not a very funny joke about stealing someones elses beast.... considering the amount of threats towards the thieves that ripped off that nice R32 the other night. So F*&KIN GROW UP !

I just picked up a '97 R33 GTST ser II for $26k with the full GTR kit, nice 17s,3 YEAR WARRANTY (YES ! THATS RIGHT ! 3 YEARS !!! ) , road side assistance and the yard (JAPLINK) thats got their own workshop actually encourages customers to modify their rides - I get Rob (Mechanic - Japlink- top bloke!!) to do all the work on mine, front mount and E-boost going in next fortnight.

They are probably encouraging you so that when something does break they'll just say "but it has been modified". I'd be reading the fine print atleast 5x :D

Sl!m......not a very funny joke about stealing someones elses beast.... considering the amount of threats towards the thieves that ripped off that nice R32 the other night. So F*&KIN GROW UP !

Lighten up mate...

It is clearly a joke and nothing serious...

WTF crawled up ur ass and died.. it was a joke..so get the *** over it

cheers