SAU Community

Take Me For A Spin ?

b00st_M0nK3Y

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've fixed that now, I just ask simple questions, nothing like getting a ride as that seems to be too hard to be civil about. But enough with this whole thing. We have SilWA + SAU members here and we don't need a cross-forum slinging match. Anyway, SAU would pwn.

Like I said, don't prejudge them - if you want to go for a spin in a sil then just ask - simple

Like sil80 said, you get dicks on every forum, they're just keyboard warriors, but no need to go about calling them fags

If you don't want a slinging match then don't go bagging members of other forums!

Like I said, don't prejudge them - if you want to go for a spin in a sil then just ask - simple

Like sil80 said, you get dicks on every forum, they're just keyboard warriors, but no need to go about calling them fags

If you don't want a slinging match then don't go bagging members of other forums!

Umm I clearly noted that I did ask. Also, the Mods closed it because of the flaming in the thread, but did I not say I don't want a fight so drop it.

Wen i get my car bak matey i'll take u for a spin and show u wat its REALLY like being in a SKYLINE.

Get followed by cops, pulled over 4 random breath tests, license checks and car searches so much fun. Well just havin a bitch about the filth on the streets oink oink if u know wat i mean :P

are you serious,he got it out of a speed magazine?

good to see he does his research.

i am nearly 16 and have never been in a skyline,but in a few 180s and silvias,mainly stock but. also been in a gt4,that handles really well.

cant wait to feel the boost of a skyline:p

Teejay stop being hardcore. I've got that issue and I didn't get it out of SP33D..

I hope you feel good picking on kids man, proves heaps. And it was in another speed issue about the crash so, your sort of giving me a reason to call you an idiot, idiot. =)

This is SAU, btw.

So... 400rwkw... This time we'll find a LONG straight.. But stay under the limit *WinkWink*

its all good when you got a free tarmac runway to use..... wink wink

and no 400rwkw yet....

Teejay stop being hardcore. I've got that issue and I didn't get it out of SP33D..

I hope you feel good picking on kids man, proves heaps. And it was in another speed issue about the crash so, your sort of giving me a reason to call you an idiot, idiot. =)

This is SAU, btw.

kekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gifkekekegay.gif

This is SAU, btw.

your calling me an idiot because i called you out ?

weak, and pathetic.

if you dont want to be teased as a kid, stop acting like one.

ahahaha who cares if he quote something from the speed mag, does it really matter tj? i just think boost_monkey gets of the defences side as sau memebers sometime give the younger people a hardtime and some people dont get it as a joke

hm why isnt this thread locked already?

owning a car isnt all drift and boost and sunflowers and shit, there are bills, insurance, petrol, servicing, demerit points , which all = MONEY = Responsibility = shithouse.

realistilcally you wont be owning/driving cars like the ones in here, til your 20 or over, and its another 3 years until you actually turn the legal driving age.

If i were you, id worry more about waht 14yo's should worry about, their pushies, havin durries, heh this talk about popping cherries, how bout u concentrate on losing the virginity that matters(your own). Heh when i was 14 i was running a mok, not talkin shit to older forum members.

all im sayin, is give the forums a rest, and go out and play or something, dont be so hostile and righteous, youre only 14.

this thread suck b00st_M0nK3Y you are little turd***r

have a shower then get over this, this thread be like old man with nice cars dream to pick up young kid, like i say stranger danger beware. yu are talkin offtopic you mosquito

just shutup okie

gtr34 you just as bad

i read your talk of shit number of page before

just set yourself on fire already in a public area

hehehe! ^^i just recieve a pm, and someone say funny joke, now i share okie

*boost_monkey is the sperm that his mother didnt swallow* you are good sport pls send on more joke like this

owning a car isnt all drift and boost and sunflowers and shit, there are bills, insurance, petrol, servicing, demerit points , which all = MONEY  = Responsibility = shithouse.

oh man werrrd to that. I think when you're 14 you dont realise how much it all adds up to you. When i was 14-15, 50$ was a bloody fortune. Now it's not even a week of Ultimate 98. Many of the cars we own aren't brand new so problems arise every so often and they need to be fixed, costing more money.

you young'uns maybe u should find out how much it is to maintain a vehicle per year. it'll make you feel that much more lucky to be given a ride by one of us and you just cant take 'owning and driving a car' for granted.

all im sayin, is give the forums a rest, and go out and play or something, dont be so hostile and righteous, youre only 14.

I was lucky enough to have a bike when i was 14... it had less problems than my boxy skyline thats for sure. I wasnt even thinking about cars around that age, dunno what you guys are thinking man...

I aint trying to grill you guys either, there's a lot more that goes on under the bonnet thats all :D but at least you'll end up knowing more about cars at 17 than i did :)