SAU Community

Wrecked... Again.

azron

Just saw the morning news and 'another Nissan Skyline' has had a crash in Sydneys West killing the 21 year old driver and its 20 yo female passenger instantly.

Dont know who it was but, it was a green R32, looked like a GTR, same sort of styled rims, but i couldn't tell.

Rest In Peace buddy.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pair die in crash

08:45 AEDT Tue Dec 21 2004

A young P-plate driver and his female passenger died in a crash which split their sports car into several pieces in south-western Sydney on Monday night.

Shortly after 11pm, their Nissan Skyline clipped the front of a four-wheel drive at the intersection of Milperra Road and Marigold Street, Milperra, before hitting a power pole.

The 21-year-old driver, from Chester Hill, and his 20-year-old passenger, from Villawood, died at the scene, police said. The other passenger, a 32-year-old man, remains in a critical condition with head injuries in Liverpool Hospital.

The impact of the crash scattered debris over an extensive area. Police are appealing for the occupants of a silver car driving alongside the Skyline shortly before the crash to come forward.

Crash investigators remained at the scene until early on Tuesday morning.

Anyone with information about the crash is urged to contact the Metropolitan Crash Investigation Unit at Liverpool on 9821 8550 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

FFS! When are people going to wake up?...

It's terribly sad to see people die, that just sucks... but when people are doing stupid things on public roads it ruins it for the rest of us... i thought people where waking up and realising what stupid driving does... obviously i was wrong...

I don't understand why people have to be so stupid, especially with others in the car... for god's sake!.... I'm 20 yrs old, i own a GTR, before that i had a GTS-t (also R32) both have nice bolt on mods and i still have a clean record!....

Sorry to hear about the deaths and injuries but can we wake up please people... the police are ready to rape our ar5es as is... without this shyte to ad to it...

.. very sad news to hear

please drive safely in the holidays

and you think why the public has such a bad angle at imports & p platers?

it only takes 1 or 2

i read it was a r32 gtr, clipped a 4WD and went into a pole

apparently there was another silver car but it "fled" the scene

nah i know who they were .. they were customers of mine

and it was a r32 GTS4 and it was auto .. very sad but still silly for street racing

oh thanxs sxc180, so it was a GTS4

nonetheless, still very tragic =|

i believe r32 gts4s came in turbo, but in r33 they did not come turbo (not 100% sure though)

RIP

but as someone else said.. why?????

i have been looking forward to buying another(second) r33 for ages, and now that i am ready to buy, all of this stuff happens!!? i will still buy, but will not look forward to being public enemy number 1.