SAU Community

R32 4 door, laurel and cefiro kits EOI!

pitchd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is with everone's fascination of the uras kit? it's so gawdy, not my fave,

has anyone got full pics of the wonder kit?

full pics that is, or url,

what is the zero cool kit?

has anyone seen the hipposleek laurel kit? it's very horny, i think hipposleek might be making a ceffy kit soon,

if someone was to get the wonder kit in i would be down like a clown

what is with everone's fascination of the uras kit?

They are so agressive and such a change from the normal shape of the car. I would love one but they are a bit to pricey for what they are.

i like the subtle look more...i reckon autech kit is the most well integrated, subtle yet aggressive...otherwise the wonder kit is pretty good with a little mod to the front air intake.

bn uras all too...i dont know the word, but i dont think it integrates with the lines of the car too well

uras and BN kits shape is more aimed at coupes,. not so much 4 door luxury saloons, im after a wonder kit, the uras just.... i dunno, it's just not what i'd get for a ceffy,

(please order in wonder)

looks like I'm in the market for a kit for the ceffy. Don't want anything over the top, just something simple like the autech kit will do. Is anyone in australia actually making these kits, I'd rather that to importing it from Japan (which I can but this is a lil more urgent so I don't have to f**k around as much as time is critical).

How stoked am i to find some one who gives a damn about getting a body kit for my C33. I'm keen as to get a full BN Sports kit. Let me know how much including postage to Torquay. I had nealy given up on the idea. I was recently quoted nealy five grand for a full custom kit fitted and painted. Which kit has the best front bar in relation to fitting a decent sised intercooler ? Cheers, Russco.

sky80 if there's interest I'll bring an original (or a copy of an original down from japan and have it copied). Will need to collect deposits n all that so that I don't have pikers... too much hassle for me to do it.

alex, are these the "meggala edition" autech copies?

autech thats the 1 i think :rofl:

some1 please confirm.

950 full.

front 450

sides 250

rear 350

grill c33/a31 $145

cefkita.jpg

cefgrill.jpg

dude, that aint the same as the one on meggala's car....so which one exactly do you have? i would much rather the one you got in this pic than the one on the cover of drift battle.

Ive got a Final Konnexion kit on the way J_R32... and im in Perth...

If you want to do a deal with me... we can work something out. I dont mind donating front rear and skirts for molding if you can find somewhere who will mold them without damaging the originals. I will keep the molds and you can pay for the your press and the molds :D

JK