SAU Community

*STOLEN* GTSPEC autostyle GTR

SXC180

taken off hot4s forum

Hey everyone,

Last night (29/12/04) this car was stolen from Chipping Norton (Sydney) between the hours of 9PM and 6am.

If anyone can provide information it would be much appreciated. As you can see from the pics, you cant miss it driving down the street.

Make: Nissan

Model: Skyline GTR

Year: 1992

Body: Coupe

Colour: Chameleon

Driveline: 5 Spd

Engine: RB26DETT

MODS:

High flow turbos, Front Mount Intercooler(6 Inch Core), M's Intake, Twin plate clutch, Bigger injectors, Malpassi fuel reg, 800hp fuel pump, Adj. Cam gears, 3.5 Inch Exhaust, Custom Bodykit, Chameleon paint, Ganador mirrors, custom trim, Stereo upgrade, 17 Inch WEDSPORT wheels, Adj. TEIN susp.,

Ohhh damn ... i seen that car while we were going to autosaloon...he showed me the way to autosaloon.. he had his lancer in autosaloon...A very nice bloke to talk to...I was in my R34 and we had a bit chat too.....Damn its a bad news ....

DAMN!!!! I saw that car in the carpark at autsalon. I took more photo's of it then most of the cars inside (I couldn't workout why it was in the carpark)

I'll keep an eye open for it mate. its a shame. hope these b%@ta#ds are caught,if not by the cops, then by a person who loves cars and beats them within an inch of there lives & leave them where they lay

mark

have been for a drive in that car it is a very nice piece of gear. the worst part about it iss that the odds are that he will never see it again. by now it has proberly been stripped to a bare shell and dumped somewhere.

People should get a life and stop distroying other peoples by stealing the things that they work so hard to achieve