SAU Community

S13 Sil-80 with a RB20DET?

Hello All,

This is the first post that I have made, so please excuse it if it has already been posted...

I am getting ready to crossdress a R32 Skyline engine into a S13 sil80. the 80 is a CA18det. It is on its last leg and is ready for a engine overhaul no matter. I have a RB20 with 256 cams and a TD06 turbo and waste gate.

It is making about 400-450ps at the wheel. I want to make this for the drift and a show car.. I was woundering if anyone has seen or heard of a s13 that has been completed with this set up. I know that Neko Corp. here in japan has the jumper for the wire harness and i will probably use that to get around alot of the pain in the butt for the wiring. A friend of mine has a RB26DETT in his Drag 180sx... and a SR20DETT in his 240sx from the states. Yes i said TWIN TURBO on a SR20.. It rocks!! but i was just woundering if anyone had already done this and if there was any advice for the matter.

ok,

so has anyone actually seen one? I am thinking of taking pics and posting them as the project progresses. It is not the first hybred that i have made, I made a onevia last year, but it will be the first with a completely different engine then was intended for the chasis.

yo...hey i have a 1990 s13 sil-80...was a ca18det 180..did a front swap and about 6 months ago i did a rb20 conversion...so yeh it can be done and yeh its piss easy....specs..

tein hr suspension

17" SSR Rims 255R/40 235F/45

Full 3" zorst

Pod

Bleeder

FMIC

gt2530 320hp turbo - with adapter plate

apexi powerfc

apexi tt

a/m tacho speco brand. Cause i dont have the electronic board to convert 6 cyl pulses to 4 cyl pulses for tacho.

r33 gtst seats

i think thats it so far.

Car was originally an auto when i got it...converted it to manual before i did the rb20 conversion.

Any questions...pm me...sorry but i have no photos at the moment..but ill try and get some soon and post em up.