SAU Community

Front Windscreen for a 34

I work at a windscreen shop and I'm pretty sure if you call PGI (Protecor Glass Industries)in B'bane they will find you one. I'm getting a r34 in 2 weeks and I asked them before I brought one.

This is slightly off-topic, but I hope the original poster doesn't mind. Are you aware of anyone that makes appropriate moulding for Skyline front and rear windscreens (in my case, an R32 GT-R)?

Nissan wants a mint for originals... :)

LW.

This is slightly off-topic, but I hope the original poster doesn't mind.  Are you aware of anyone that makes appropriate moulding for Skyline front and rear windscreens (in my case, an R32 GT-R)?

Nissan wants a mint for originals... :D

LW.

I replaced the ones on my 33 gtst

Genuine over $600

Aftermarket rubber strip from windscreen shop $5-7 metre total about $30. :)

GroundRun: Can you post back with details on how you go?

darrinspencer: Yeah, its about $450 for an R32 GT-R rear windscreen moulding kit :D Where did you get it made up?

LW.

Any windscreen shop should be able to do it

It is just a "Tee" shape strip that pushes in between the body and glass.

Looks very similar to the strip around the windscreen of my VX commadore once installed.

GroundRun: Can you post back with details on how you go?

darrinspencer: Yeah, its about $450 for an R32 GT-R rear windscreen moulding kit :) Where did you get it made up?

LW.

Hey lweels: I found this shop in the city that replaces them for 285 fitted. Will be sending in the car tomorrow or the day after. This is the place:

National Windscreens

Speak to Cheryl Anthony

201 Arden Street North Melbourne

Hope this helps :P

Nick

LOLz i knew someone was going to post up a place where they got it done cheaper litterally right after I already had mine fixed. I juts got back from the windscreen shop like 15 mins ago.

Next time post up a reply b4 members go elsewhere, it tends to make your post more helpful. Put up the location where you got yours done for future reference for other ppl in my situation like I have done. I might need it cause you never know when some dickhead with too much time on their hands are going to chuck a rock off of a bridge.

Nick