SAU Community

What are your favourite wheels?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I *can't believe* no ones mentioned Bee-R B5 Sports Wheels:

stegea1.jpg

Nice. They look like a cross between the Nismo LM GT4's and TE37's.

2GU, I love the AME's. Have done so every since they came onto the market. And especially after I saw a burgundy R32 GTR years ago with a set on it that was lowered (almost as much as yours :wassup:) with SYNRGY plates on it. He later sold them and put R34 GTR wheels on it. They are nice, especially on a Gunmetal R32, but I can't seem to justify the $3K+ price tag for a set of used stock wheels.

I don't like replica wheels, they just don't seem to look as good as the real thing. Much like gts-t's with GTR body kits and badges :):D:D :cheers:

Nice.  They look like a cross between the Nismo LM GT4's and TE37's.

2GU, I love the AME's. Have done so every since they came onto the market. And especially after I saw a burgundy R32 GTR years ago with a set on it that was lowered (almost as much as yours :wassup:) with SYNRGY plates on it. He later sold them and put R34 GTR wheels on it. They are nice, especially on a Gunmetal R32, but I can't seem to justify the $3K+ price tag for a set of used stock wheels.

I don't like replica wheels, they just don't seem to look as good as the real thing. Much like gts-t's with GTR body kits and badges ;):D:D :cheers:

yea i know the car ive seen it before its gorgeous :rofl:

they are a genuine three peice japanese wheel thats why they are so expensive, when they were available the price was pretty much the same as most jap wheels going around now.

i agree 100% thats the copies look like shit

they are nothing compared to the originals

I don't like replica wheels, they just don't seem to look as good as the real thing. Much like gts-t's with GTR body kits and badges

I was listening to the radio the other morning and heard about a Nissan Skyline that has a pulsar motor and the number plates Next Time?

i like a stack of different wheels but i'm into dished rims lately after buying a set of work meister s2r's for the car

but i also like the work s1's and volk te37s in bronze (very hot and suits alot of cars)

I'm a total whore for anything race style 5-spoke, and most sweet six-spokes. I'm buying these, coz they're under $1000 in Japan (where I'm getting them from):

400x375-1105810961234840_finalspeedsilver.jpg

A-Tech "FinalSpeed cast" - Not a bad ripoff of the Gramlights methinks.

I Also considered the Wedsports SA-90, and the Voltec Racing RGR

600x450-2005011700124-7.jpgwheelmania-img500x500-1096477734rgr1780%2030_5-114_tibr.jpg