SAU Community

Cruise to wisemans on the 26th Jan

Moanie

the cruise will be about 2hours or so as we are not going directly to wisemans... we're going the long way! :cheers:

what things wil?!?!  how can things just pop up like that!!  stop making excuses!!!!

2hours????

u 4 real, aint that a bit long

shorten it a bit

i need to be back by at least 3:30 think possible?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cruise will be about 2hours or so as we are not going directly to wisemans... we're going the long way! :)

what things wil?!?!  how can things just pop up like that!!  stop making excuses!!!!

lol! It's not even about the ferry this time. Ferry schmerry :cheers:, it's all good, I'll be there at the start. Will just have to bail early.

For all you girly men who are worrying about the ferry you actually dont have to go on it just keep crusing past and it ends back at the ferry on the other side.

I'll be going and probally early and do a bit of fishing as well.

I got a AusDay Bar-B-Q at Catti State Recreation Park. So its one or the other or all of the above.

we'll be back in the thornleigh area.. wlel... depends on what people do!!! take the long or short way home!!! i reckon we'd be back in sydney by about 4/5 latest! :P

ooo!!!! that silver golf will be the death of us all!!! and i know a few of you peeps would be interested in talking to the owner :)

we'll be back in the thornleigh area.. wlel... depends on what people do!!!  take the long or short way home!!!  i reckon we'd be back in sydney by about 4/5 latest! :P

ooo!!!!  that silver golf will be the death of us all!!!  and i know a few of you peeps would be interested in talking to the owner :mad:

is there a shorter way back, if so let me know the name/s of streets, so i dont get lost on the way back to work

hehe... everyone is saying that!! I will still be going if it rains! (maybe not if it pours!!!) i just won't be going toooo fast! : hopefully the weather will be clearer further north! *fingers crossed* I will be at maccas... executive decision will be made at 10:30... to go or not to go! :P

umm.. as for leaving early... we've already set the route for the cruise, i think if anyone needs to leave early, they can head back once we get to wisemans, or cross the ferry and head to the f3 (there is heaps of signage!)... alternatively they can do a u-turn somewhere if it starts to get late...

I will also be providing some street directions and a lil map if i have time... so hopefully noone will be getting lost!

ooo!!!!  that silver golf will be the death of us all!!!  and i know a few of you peeps would be interested in talking to the owner :P

I assume that the owner is bit of a good sort? :mad:

The owner MUST be a chick, because only chicks drive Golfs :Bang: