SAU Community

Pizza Discussion.

sileighty

Dominoes can either be really good or taste like cadboard - the trick is to dont be a lazy arse and pick it up yourself ..... get it delivered by the time it gets to you its awful!

I found that myself with "EAGLE BOYS" they make some shit pizza, the one @ great estern hwy.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

momma?

Get my movin stick momma wants to go to the video library and get me sum stories

:bahaha: Simpsons quotes!

"Doctor said i wouldnt get nosebleeds anymore if i kept my finger out of it"

Yep i used to work for Pizza hut at one stage, ran my Skyline into the ground sure it was a c210 but it would have lasted longert than it did if i wasnt caining it about delivering pizzas every weeknight. Still u get free stuff on occasion, after a while u cant stand it though.

For teh ultimate pizza try Pizza king in bullcreek off parry av very good pizzas

Yeh i thin PH was pretty much teh same but it was as bit more. so u got like $2-3 a delivery plus $6 an hour or something. U can usually do around 4-5 an hour so its not all that bad in teh end but it doesnt cover repairs if it breaks.

i used to work for domino's as a drive u get $1.25 per delivery... that is meant to cover ALL running costs... fuel, vehicle maintenence etc etc

riiiiigggghhh! that wouldnt even cover a sil80 on boost. :D