SAU Community

wastegates

Guys, i don't want to preach that i know alot about cars, but give these other guys a break. They are out trying to learn something, and it doesn't help that you're all giving them sh*t for their mistakes.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Learn them, don't diss them

My 2c

Just reading these posts, IV never came across such arrogant dick heads. The guy is asking a question here that’s why this is called a forum. You know the thingy you click on called Skylines Aus, yeah guys have a good look at its a forum, which means people ask questions. If you think someone is asking a stupid question why give him a stupid answer, you guys are really showing you age here, 12yo? 13yo? In my opinion it wasnt a stupid question anyway, did you guys know what a waste gate or BOV was when you first started in the car scene??? I think not so why be smart asses about it, this guy should be encouraged to ask q's not bagged.

To the person asking the questions and getting bagged out, ditch this forum mate and go to Performance Forums they are much more informative there and iv never been bagged on it.

Great forum but a few rotten apples here.

I agree with Bart!! Leave this bloke alone, he is only trying to findout about the cars that WE ALL love to drive and talk about. I'm picking up my first GTS-T on Sunday morning, I'm sure that I will have some questions soon as well. Thats what this site is about or have some of you forgotten that? I'm 33 years old, he is 16, what does it matter, a question is a question! Maybe you lot should find something more productive to do with your time rather than bagging the newb's!! I'm a newb to this site why dont you bag me or do you lot only pick on 16 yr olds?

Just reading these posts, IV never came across such arrogant dick heads. The guy is asking a question here that’s why this is called a forum. You know the thingy you click on called Skylines Aus, yeah guys have a good look at its a forum, which means people ask questions. If you think someone is asking a stupid question why give him a stupid answer, you guys are really showing you age here, 12yo? 13yo?  In my opinion it wasnt a stupid question anyway, did you guys know what a waste gate or BOV was when you first started in the car scene??? I think not so why be smart asses about it, this guy should be encouraged to ask q's not bagged.

To the person asking the questions and getting bagged out, ditch this forum mate and go to Performance Forums they are much more informative there and iv never been bagged on it.

Great forum but a few rotten apples here.

U have been a member on here less than 1 month FFS!!!

Dont let the door hit u in the ass on the way out!!!

Thanks DJ Brave

Yes Iv been a member less than a month? Does that mean you should tell me where to go and bag a 16yo?? Is it forum condition that if someone has been here for less than a month they must bugger off because you say so? Gee if that were the case you would be pretty lonely here.

You must be pretty stupid and slow as you have obviously been here a lot longer and still haven’t realized that this is a forum. What does it matter even if IV been here for 1 minute. Perhaps anyone else who has been here for less than a month and decides to encourage others to play by the intended rules (ask questions without being bagged, insulted) should watch the door also?? And please don’t confuse your arrogant behavior for constructive criticism, there is a difference.

Enough of this shit, my only point was just treat others how you expect to be treated. If you had asked me a question like what is Ohm's law? I wouldn’t bag you for it just because it’s common knowledge to me. As I have work around it every day for over 10 years.

No I would answer it the best I can and would probably say to you if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask me.

It is a forum after all isn’t it?

By the way I’m 30 yo does that comply with your condition??

Where are the moderators on this??

:P

age shouldt play any factor. just trying to initiate some initiative from newbies whether they be 16 or 30 to do a search prior to askin a question as its probably been covered already so you atleast have some idea of the question that your askin. i sure did when i first joined and still do. i agree that some of the posts were quite harsh, learn to brush it off, get back on the horse and ask more questions be it a little more informed next time.