SAU Community

Stagea Power and 1/4 Mile Figures

Lone

I was just wondering if anyone else thinks we should start up a thread for people to put in their current power figures and 1/4 mile times for their stageas and the mods done to their car to achieve these figures?

I know there is a section on the forum for something like this for skylines, but I think it would be beneficial for this stagea section to have something like this so other owners can get an idea of what figures everyone else is getting and the mods required to do so without having to ween through hundreds of skyline figures?

I don't think too many people have taken their madwagons to the track. I read somewhere a bout someone having an 11sec stagea, and also RB26VL is putting his RB26DETT into his wagon, so i'm betting it'll be a force to be wreckened with

Yeah - no figures (or mods!) for me yet... but for any1 who doesnt already have it - I've got the video clip of the 11sec pass if anyone wants it emailed (its also somewhere on here I think but cant find the link)... just PM me so we dont clog this thread with requests for it to be emailed.

:rofl:

I'm one of them lone. As soon as I install my SAFCII (which is on the way) get it tuned and find someone who can cure the mysterious high rev miss shes developed I'll be running it down the qaurter. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes. 2nd of april I think is the meet I want to run at. Still got a little while yet.

Not sure. The mechanic said they are iridium somethings. He said they suck because you cant tell if they are buggerered or noy by looking at them. He said it might be a shitty plug but he doesn't really think that is the problem. It's weird. It just started doing it one day.

Three days after buying mine in Brissy I took it down Willow Bank. Had no idea how i should drive it (as too buttons pushed in, and still had the pram and suit cases in it). Beat most cars on the launch but lost time in the first hundred feet until around the 100 - 120 km mark then it started to pull. But best i could do was 16.1s. Stock standard no mods done. Car is now in Darwin and will see how it goes when the next season starts here.

Cheers ICE

Sounds exactly like my car ICE12, by the time you start getting some good go just after 100 you already have gone over the finish.. The launch sounds like mine as well, a big bog down :cheers:

burkey22: Try some of the NGK 0.8mm gapped ones, I put them in and they seem to have fixed the problem, Ill try and find the aprt number with you.. Not worth the extra $$ for the iriduim, I can get them dirt cheap (my work is a NGK distrubutor) but with how rich the motor can run at times and if you have plans for more boost etc. you'll end up fouling up the iridiums, best to replace every 20,000kms and have a nice clean set that you know for certain :( The realy key is, what gap where the plugs that were used? 0.8mm seems to be ideal against the recommened factory 1.1mm