SAU Community

Mspec2 Sold!

HeathGTST

Ladies and Gents.

Its a sad time for me. My pride and joy is now sold. Its going to a good owner though.

Im going to miss the boost, Im going to miss doing 0-100kph in under 5 seconds but its time for me to buy a house.

If the next owner has half the enjoyment I did he will have an awesome time.

:headspin:

I remember heath torkin to me about how exited he was to be getting a skyline and 6 months later he sells it :cheers:

Guess its for the best. Good luck man, hope u sitll see my car buzzing by every morning.

i guess you could say im the lucky guy whos purchasing this beast.

well im pretty excited and i hope this thing is as genuine as it seems to be.

ill defenetly be going to alot of these cruises you guys have, so the car will still be seen often enough and yous will all see how much ill take care of her.

anyway seeyas all out there soon

cheers

Just took the beast for the last run around the block before the new owner comes to pick it up in 1 hour. Its quite a strange feeling because I have wanted a Skyline ever since I saw a poster of an R32 GTR back in the early 90's. now 12-13 years later I bought one and now im selling it. I kind of feel as if I should be keeping it - however I must move on and I will return back to SAU cruises with a GTR in the not to distant future.

Just wanted to say a quick thank-you to some of the guys from the forums.

DentonR33 - Thanks for supplying me with one of the best GTS-Ts in Australia. I have had an awesome time with her and im surely going to miss her.

Ferni - Thanks heaps for the advice that you have given to me especialy over the last 6 months with the car - it has been most appreciated.

krzysiu - For all the laughs and bullshit we spoke about sucking the doors off V8's

Jetdat - Thanks for the thumbs up every morning on the freeway. Im now driving a Burgandy Volkswagen Golf so if you do see me give me the thumbs up.

Snowman - For organising some kick ass cruises and events.

and to anyone else who I have forgotten, Thanks heaps. And hopefully I will see you all again will I buy my next Skyline...... Safe driving guys