SAU Community

Perth People... help, have you dealt with

bangahh

these people and are they legit and have you dealt with them befor?

http://www.perthcars.com/skyline-bodykits.htm

UNIT 2/38 BARETTA RD

WANGARA W.A.

* from web site***********

XMAS SPECIAL PRICE LIST...All prices include GST.

Nismo Frontbar...$425 supply only or $725 fitted & painted

GT-R Frontbar...$475 supply only or $775 fitted & painted (includes indicators)

Nismo Sidekirts...$235 supply only or $385 fitted & painted

Autoworx Sideskirts...$199 supply only or $349 fited & painted

Autoworx Rear Wing Spoiler...$550 supply only or $850 fitted & painted

GT-R Grilles...$75 supply only or $155 fitted & painted

GT-R Rear Pods...$99 per pair supply only or $199 fitted & painted

because they have the cheapest r33 front grill and rear pods i have come accross. Let me now cause ima gonna max out the credit card.

thanks.

Guest ReaLiTy

I bought my car off Paul at autoworx and have had no problems, i had a few problem with the way the wing was attched to my car, but they fixed it free of charge, so i was happy with the service and the after sale care...

Brad

Dude, take a real close look at the grill, it looks a bit strange to me, not like a standard GTR one. I went and had a look at it, it has large sections in the middle and at he side in front of the mesh that just don't quite look rite to me. The workmanship however seemed OK, just a matter of taste I guess.

Edit, by the way the kit that I looked at was fitted, and seemed like a pretty good fit, no noticable problems

i agree with steve on the grill, its not that good looking, has got a bit bit of fibreglass that the "S" badge sits on, just doesn't look right.

but as he said all the bumpers and skirts i have seen from there look pretty sweet, and seem to fit real well.

Cam.

Originally posted by adam 32

bruce is a champ and i can guarentee (well almost) that his work will be flawless despite the price

i can't and i've seen a fair few of his peices.

show cars he seems to do a great job on, daily drivers seems any old piece will do.

Okay let me see i have dealt with both places.

I have previously bought a GTR front bar from Autoworx as well as 4ooR skirts and GTR rear pods.

Now the front bar didnt fit, not cos of workmanship but because the series 2 front end dont like series 1 gtr bars. lol

dang shape is totally different.

Paul had no issues with refunding the money to me because it didnt fit. he even offered the series 1 nismo bar they have as well to see if that would fit, while i still had the GTR one. Now many places are not that trusting, but he was fine with it. Neither fitted so yeah he refunded the cashiola and i was on my way. kept the skirts and the pods though, hehe

Now off to Fibrevision to get me a front bar. I ended up with a GTR bar from there but it is that trust one, with a bit of a twist that i wanted. all was done fine, they ripped the top off and customed it to fit a series II. all good no dramas, except it is slightly crooked where they have grafted on a grille. hard to tell at 140KPH but its still there.

Then i thought hell these guys are the experts let me give them the skirts and the rear pods and they can fit it all up etc.

Well they fitted the skirts crap with sikaflex in thick chunks and then in thin lines etc, nothing consitent and it is black on a white car so it looks like it is not attached to the car. so i gotta go and touch up the black sikaflex with white paint now. and the rear pods are also fitted crap. no sikaflex at all, with gaps and stuff cos it is not bonded to the car.

So yeah if you guys ever see me in the next month and the stuff is not fixed you can have a look. I think it could be more to do with the fact that this was done on a friday. (afternoon piss up as usual)

I havent done this but let me attach a pic of the front bar.

Okay here is what they look like, very similar but look at the black crap.

it might be small, but when you are dealing with a line you do want some sorta perfection right. and adam i agree i have heard only good things about bruce. but i feel that if you arent chucking around $$$$ for a major project then it gets stepped aside fairly quickly.

:P

Did you guys ever see CPR? That car has misaligned panels and big dodgy gaps everywhere...and this was supposedly a bit of "master" work from Fibercrap. I have never seen a car from there that looked schmick.

The S14 at PAS was not too bad though, mind you, I did not get a chance to have a real close look at it.