SAU Community

OS GIKEN T WIN PLATE CLUTCH + FLYWHEEL & R33 Instrument cluster

I recieved the OS GIKEN TWIN PLATE CLUTCH + FLYWHEEL with a manual conversion kit that i bought. The reason of sale is that I am a noob to manual and many of my friends who own manual cars have told me that the twin plate clutch is not a good clutch to learn manual on even though it is a topshelf clutch. So im going along with their advice and sticking to a standard heavy duty clutch. The person whom i bought the kit off told me that the clutch is is mint condition as it only saw approx 7000km. I am willing to part with it for $900 ono as I have been told by others that this clutch is expensive brand new.

If no one buys it i will just keep it for a future upgrade for when i become more familiar with driving manual.

I am also willing to trade for a brand new heavy duty clutch and standard r33 gtst flywheel + extra cash on top.

Pics will be sent if requested.

Cheerios

I recieved the OS GIKEN TWIN PLATE CLUTCH + FLYWHEEL with a manual conversion kit that i bought. The reason of sale is that I am a noob to manual and many of my friends who own manual cars have told me that the twin plate clutch is not a good clutch to learn manual on even though it is a topshelf clutch. So im going along with  their advice and sticking to a standard heavy duty clutch. The person whom i bought the kit off told me that the clutch is is mint condition as it only saw approx 7000km. I am willing to part with it for $900 ono as I have been told by others that this clutch is expensive brand new.

If no one buys it i will just keep it for a future upgrade for when i become more familiar with driving manual.  

I am also willing to trade for a brand new heavy duty clutch and standard r33 gtst flywheel + extra cash on top.

Also I have an R33 gtst instrument cluster ( Speedo , Petrol , Revmeter etc ). The odometre displays about 79 000km off the top of my head. Price = $200 ono

Pics will be sent if requested.

Cheerios

Hi, Very interested - I am having my engine rebuilt next week for my R33GTST (manual). Will this clutch & flywheel bolt straight up? if so ,any extra kit/assembly needed?

PM SENT

CHEERS, CHRIS (03) 59646578 0r post me. Please send photos to [email protected]

Hi, Very interested - I am having my engine rebuilt next week for my R33GTST (manual).  Will this clutch & flywheel bolt straight up? if so ,any extra kit/assembly needed?  

PM SENT

CHEERS, CHRIS  (03) 59646578 0r post me. Please send photos to [email protected]

Hi Chris,

This clutch & flywheel came off an r33 gtst and thats about all i know. It is just missing one bolt but ive been told that can be easily replaced. I do believe that it is a bolt on. I will post up pics tonight for all to see and point out where the missing bolt is.