SAU Community

R32 GTR Best Look!?

In my opinion -- and I am a little biased since my R32 GT-R has a wing :rant: -- the R32 GT-R wing looks tough rather than ricey and improves the looks of the GT-R.

The GTS-t wing, however, is a different story.

Lw.

Wow thanks guys, I didn't expect this much response.

I have definatly decided to have the original r32GTR wing on, well here is the problem.. haha the car I bought is really nice but it already has had the wing removed! yes so I have been trying to find one for the last week but no luck.

I was thinking at a wrecker but all they seem to have is gts-t ones..

Anyone have one for sale by any chance???

I can't sooo wait to get the car, man~ it lands in 4 days!! Yiihaaa! :wassup:

Cheers

ahh crap! I just found one but its a replica. Made from Fibre glass . I bout it for $75 from a wrecker in Melbourne, also an origial original Nismo lip spoiler that goes under the wing aswell. Not sure If I'll put it on though, might look better with just the Wing..??

Thanks anyway.

D

dekimasu, if you don't use the Nismo lip spoiler, I will buy it off you.

Hey NXTIME,

I get both parts on this coming Monday or Tuesday, then Ill have a look to see if I need the Nismo lip or not. The fibre glass WING copy cost me $75 and the lip which is

smaller cost me $115. I will sell for the same price if I don't want it. I'll let you know late next week. Ahh I'm buzzing cos the GTR is coming in 2 daysssss. Can't wait! :headspin:

ahh crap! I just found one but its a replica. Made from Fibre glass . I bout it for $75 from a wrecker in Melbourne, also an origial original Nismo lip spoiler that goes under the wing aswell. Not sure If I'll put it on though, might look better with just the Wing..??

Thanks anyway.

D

if you dont want id be heaps interested :P

The 2 parts came in from Melbourne today, the Wing and the nismo rear lipspoiler.

I was disapointed with the original R32 GTR wing fibreglass replica! :(

I want to use the original holes in my GTR bootlid with the new spoiler but there are no holes in the centre mounts and only small screw holes on the ends of the outer wings that fold down on the ends. crap! not what I wanted. Also flimsy and very light being fibre glass, the whole wing flexes squeezing with my thumbs.

HELP has anyone an original R32 GTR WING for sale I can just bolt on my original GTR boot lid??

Thanks heaps guys!

Guest two.06l
HELP has anyone an original R32 GTR WING for sale I can just bolt on my original GTR boot lid??

Thanks heaps guys!

we can get you one if you really need it, saw it today.

Guest two.06l
Huh? what do you mean saw it today? Yes I really would like one if you can get one for me I would be beli happy..

i mean, i know where i can get you one cause, i saw it.... i.e. looked with eyes at it..make a reasonable offer on it and it could be yours this weekend.

i mean, i know where i can get you one cause, i saw it.... i.e. looked with eyes at it..make a reasonable offer on it and it could be yours this weekend.

do you know if it came off a GTR? Just worried about the bootlid holes matching.

offer.. ok hmmm I don't know how much they are going for.

The replica cost me like 75 buks but that was just nasty.

Is $180 resonable offer?