SAU Community

GT Badges

immortal

Hi All,

Some stupid fkn c*nt has stolen the red/white GT badges off both sides of my R33 GTST. Brings a tear to your eye ....

Ive had a look throught the forum and ive seen a few performance companies that might stock these, but does anyone know a place in Melb who would have them cheap? Or anyone have a couple theyre willing to flog?

Any assistance would be greatly apreciated

Cheers,

Jim.

the badges you are looking for can be ordered into any nissan dealership, seeing your in melbourne? i would be giving maybe furntree gully nissan off the top of my head a shot as i think they are the stocker for imported parts, but these badges were also on the s15 from memory so they should be available from any nissan dealer - they are worth a bit though something like $30ish dollars each

Hope it helps?

Thats low man, i hate people that go around debadging cars. Try checking any of the jap wreckers/parts importers, you'd have to think they would have a few lying around.

Had mind debadged af front of the gf's house sometime before christmas.

I got a chrome badge that looks like its off a R31 Passage or something, dosent quite look the goods anymore still because I have an indentation in the metal.

(The origional one was much wider than this little one :P )

dont worry... i had some lil #&%@ knock the gt sheilds and skyline badges of my 66 skyline gt.... caught them and trust me they wont be doing it again... but a way to solve the problem is to debadge the car...... i recon they look a lot cleaner and and makes it harder to tell wot it is ( keeps the cops off ya back)!

A true enthusist will know wot it is by looking at it!

i had both my gt badges and the s off the front and the nissan from the back

of my 33 it was out the front off my house only a meter away from mums window about 3 years a go still trying to get the nissan badge also the side ones have slots in the gards

To continue on with the vandalising theme, some little shits stole 2 of my Valve caps 2day, they have a 'W' on them cos my rims are 'WORK' brand. Caught them up the road but dude had thrown them! grrrr

Jono

Spewin mate! I can't believe the lack of respect out there for other people's property. It's seems that if your car stands out a bit from the rest, people have to **** with it. I usually leave my car parked out in the street where i work, and some little ****s jumped on my exhaust tip and broken the weld on the support bracket taking a nice chunk out of the side of the can!