SAU Community

REWARD $10000. 4xR32 GTR's MISSING OVER THE LONG WEEKEND.

2HYPO

i do strata cleaning once and a while to get some extra money and i honestly hate the corporate people who always bug you about everything that it wrong with their apartment blocks

good to see that they are actually useful and look out j/j

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am glad I found the R34 GT-T. I wish that Grey R32 was there though and I still cant believe she actually took a photo of it. She thought it was suspicious and I wish she had rang the cops.

where are the flats????

the thieves may live round the area, would be nice to stay away from there.

and at least it looks like these people are joy riders and hopefully not stripping or rebirthing cars

where are the flats????

the thieves may live round the area, would be nice to stay away from there.

and at least it looks like these people are joy riders and hopefully not stripping or rebirthing cars

One of the 6 was found in Petersham and the 2nd of the 6 was found on theborder between Erskineville and Newtown.

Sh1t! I thats my area. Its quite rare to see a 32GTR in this area unless its on Parra rd, so I normally take notice when I see one. Whats the desciption of the 4 still missing so I can keep my eyes peeled?

Sh1t! I thats my area. Its quite rare to see a 32GTR in this area unless its on Parra rd, so I normally take notice when I see one. Whats the desciption of the 4 still missing so I can keep my eyes peeled?

I think we saw your car on the side of the road. Does it have a scratch down the drivers side. We were double checking all cars in the area with the cops to make sure there are no other cars stolen.

Probably wasn't mine as theres no big scratches & its not parked on the street unless I'm at a mates place.

Just re-read the description the 4 still missing & let my Newton & St Peters mates know. Hope they turn up.

Probably wasn't mine as theres no big scratches & its not parked on the street unless I'm at a mates place.  

Just re-read the description the 4 still missing & let my Newton & St Peters mates know. Hope they turn up.

Excellent. Thanks very much for that and tell them to make sure to check under car covers.

Any updates 2HYPO?

None yet Blitz. Thanks for asking mate. I have tried every avenue I can think off at the moment and I am mentally exhausted severly. I will ring the police tonight and see if there is anything new.

2hypo is that the car your lookin for??

because i saw that one b4 on burwood road .. then into parra rd and headed towards parramatta...

i remember this car because the bumper didnt hab ne holes like mine... and the light on the bottom...

i hope my info helped u... but sorri if it didnt.. :D

*edited* i just asked my mate and he could remember too.. it had yellow plates starting wif N** - 47* :D hope u find the cars soon

UPDATE!!!....

Last night we got 2 cars back. I received an anonymous call around 11pm about the location of one of the cars. So I made my way there with caution as I didnt know what to expect. So I rang the Police as I was approaching just in case there was someone around and got there guidance. Finally when I got there I was checking the driveways where I got directed and there it was one of the cars with no number plates on it. It still had the Japanese markings still on the window. It was the actual car that we have the photo of. I couldnt believe my eyes. I got on the phone straight away and got 8 people down to the area and start looking. The first car which I found was at Lidcombe which was way off from where the first 2 were found and we were upset that we were looking around the inner city area over the last week like hawks. Then just after 1.30pm I got a call from one of my mates that was searching with us that he found another. I rushed there immediately and this car was parked in a block of units in Berala. This was the white one. This one also had a bit of damage as well. Not a good sight but relieved to find another one. It felt like we were hot on the trail. The boys were searching like mad dogs but by 4am we gave up for now. Please if anyone has any information please let me know. My number is 0411870222. There are still 2 cars missing. 1 is the midnight blue/purple and the other is a gunmetal grey one. Please any help would be much appreciated. It was great night finding the 2 cars but I am still going to be searching today. I am going to leave shortly and not going to give up.

congrats!!!

weird how the cars just turn up

and whats the deal with these anonymous calls? someone knows whats going.

Funny you say that. I thought it was a set up at first thats why I went there very cautiously. The other thing that I dont understand either that they didnt ask for money or anything like that. They gave me directions for one of the cars only. The other one was stumbled accross by one of my mates. I cant understand why the cars showed up there either as the other two were found in the inner city. I am shocked and stunned.

Congrats on getting more cars back. I agree with Silver, seems strange that cars are found through annonymous calls (same as in SXYR34), allegedly from the thieves.