SAU Community

Joint cruise 14th Dec

SKY031

The people from ANTRX have invited us to another joint cruise.

It will be a night time cruise on December the 14th. there will be a two meet points for people.

The main one being the Greensborough meet point. there is a carpark on Kalparrin avenue, which can be found in your melways on map 20, J 1.

We will be meeting here between 8.30-9.30pm

The other meet point will be the 'Good guys' car park on Canterbury road in Bayswater north/Kilsyth sth.. (next door to Sydney's lounges, city bound side of Canterbury rd.) we will be meeting here at 8pm. at 8.30 we will move from this meet point to the main meet point in Greensborough, we should arrive at the Greensborough meet point shortly after 9pm.

The cruise route is still being planned, however, if anyone is keen to know our exact movements, email [email protected] for a copy of the cruise route before the 14th.

• 2 weeks later...

Can imagine! used to live out at baysie... till next time! i had to settle for a 560km highway trek instead from mildura to melb which had its fun moments. But now its making its aquaitence in melbourne from sunny mildura.

hey devlsh,

you didnt miss much as we headed seperate ways from macca's.

one of the trx guys had to get his car towed - i think his fuel pump was playing up again. I cruised home with the burgundy 33 - and got yet another breath test cnr dandy & chapel!