It specs are:

Red

2.0L

152,000 Kms (!)

Turbo Timer

Adjustable Boost

Full Bilstein Susupension

Exhaust System

Currently a woman owner, who drives like a grandma.

The majority of the Kms have been clocked up by driving from Berri to Adelaide almost every weekend.

People's thoughts?

Dont worry too much about the no of kms, many imports that say 50,000 have done many more. Look at the condition of the pedals, steering wheel, gear knob. and look under the car for damage. Id rather buy a clean car with high kays than a low km car that looks a bit rough, think of the number of 2 y/o VTs that have done over 300,000.

yeah, i know it is quite a good car and is rarely driven hard, let alone thrashed...

like i said, the majority of its KMs i highway driving...

i dunno... is there anyone i could get it taken to, to have a thorough check over?

I agree with Clint. The mechanical & general condition of the car is of more importance than what the odo shows. It could've even been wound back ex-Japan (to ~40-50k) & has since clocked back up to 150+k!!! Or it could be a genuine 152k? A decent inspection will be the telling factor.

Who to see about the mechanical inspection? I'd say any of the good performance workshops around Adelaide could assist? RPM, Tilbrook's etc.

Hey dude.... (GFXman)

I know the car.. Dont let the lady driver thing put you in a easy driven car....

She drives the thing hard hey... See it all the time up here ( i am from around the Berri Area too.)

But it may be in good mechanical order though... Havent seen it driven much latley.... :uh-huh:

really? she used to me landlord and I only ever saw her drive it soft. Perhaps not :(

She wanted $18k for it, but I aint spending over $15k.

I dunno, we'll see I guess. Might just get one imported.

Joolz,

2 words

Prestige Motorsport .... they rock.

If you are looking at importing then they are the go.

Just tell them what you are after and they will find it.

18k....she is dreaming.... no way that is worth 18 solely because of the KM's ....like Matt said if it was prev clocked back then imagine the km's it may have really done!... crazy stuff.

Just import one, you cant go wrong... and you save big dollars at the same time.

But you better hurry , compliance plates are running out big time from what I have heard.

Viper or Prestige...both are good... Prestige seem to get lots more cars though thats all.

Viper are pretty busy at the moment as well so may take longer to get a car.

All I know is if you are importing then u better hurry.

Or you could also go to Synergy *barf barf* ... haha they have a sweet Black 180sx in the yard with white volk racing wheels ...hmm prob want 30k for it lol.

I went past Viper the other day & he was closing down!

Surely there are enough cars to choose from in Australia already.

At least you can see them B4 you buy & know what you are getting. Danny's blue 180 sure looks cool now.