SAU Community

4sale =HEAPS= of R33 parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

4sale

'95 r33  gts-t parts (series 1.5)

too much to mention

some of you would know me and the dilema's ive gone thru lately and i've given up.

given up on the r33 project and gonna be a tightass and get a 15yr r32 recently brought in

If you have a r33 gts-t and need parts shoot me a PM and an offer and i'll go thru what I have and get u a pic

Ive pretty much got it all

located in melb but will post at buyers expense for interstate interest

thanx in advance

Jay

Dude im after the following parts: BOTH HEADLIGHTS, Front bumper support, s2 brake light (working) plz pm me cost and email me pics @ [email protected]

thankyou

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaps of interior bits left

dash, seats...belts......radiater...anything u guys need theres a 95% chance i'll have to shoot me a pm

mate im after stock r33 rims...how much u want for em?.. garage-13 had them but their out of stock :P im located in sydney wat would be total cost + postage/insurance thanks man

Im from melb

and as for the pricing

im sorry but i cannot list every part of a car here with prices

all due respect to the forum guidelines but plz cut me some slack im trying to sell these parts helping myself and forum members same time

i mean no harm to people interested its just avery time consuming thing to list things.

I will be doing alot of listing this weekend so plz be patient and people keep pm'ing me for parts and prices till then

seats r33 gts-t s2 style for sale

all dash parts

boot

doors

stock wheels

set of 17's impul's with some scuff marks

2 exhausts , 1 apexi N1 and another yet to pull off and find out what it is

will list more with prices soon