SAU Community

R34GTT Vs XR6T!!!??!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many ford fans in here ,funny that asoon as the xr6t came into place that alot of them became sau members mmmm i have a turbo so ill become a sau member. there not quick and dont matter how much power it pulls u still have to get that fat arse moven.why the 34 a realy good r32 say for 20 grand with f all mods piss the 40-50 grand straight off its seat and its alot older and better looking ,not to mention that it has only taken ford this long to get where it is now maybe in 10-20 years they will be up in performance

Yeah. I love the look of the GT. sexy beast. As long as you have the power to match which you do.

Isnt it funny that you try and be civil on these forums but other users have got nothing nice to say.Were i come from other forums execpt other makes of cars.

Vuster ,Nice ride mate and i guess these other guys here dont like to extend there gratitude for your ride and advice even if were from the"dark side"

Actually Vuster has quite a good thread going discussing how his beast would run against some skylines.

Generally if you have an open mind then you get the same response from us.

Myself I quite like the xr6-ts and I know a bit about them as my mate with one won't shut up about it. He did a deal with MRT to be a guinea pig for their edit testing and is making 225rwkw.

At the momment a guy is running in his XR6T beast with 600 rwkw.Awesome car!

What Trans does he have??? I hear they aren't too good... But the new 6 speeds should be better...

6 speed with Triple plate clutch.There is another car with the same power and its an auto.

Im running auto tranny in mine and its at its limits of durability.I have a shift module and tranny cooler on it to prolong the life.You can get auto rebuilds for about 4k but i can do better.

The autos with power upgrade pull better 1/4 mile times than most manuals.The quickest XR6T with 360rwkw ran a 10.98 with racing slicks and auto.

6 speed with Triple plate clutch.There is another car with the same power and its an auto.

Im running auto tranny in mine and its at its limits of durability.I have a shift module and tranny cooler on it to prolong the life.You can get auto rebuilds for about 4k but i can do better.

The autos with power upgrade pull better 1/4 mile times than most manuals.The quickest XR6T with 360rwkw ran a 10.98 with racing slicks and auto.

What 1/4 Mile does the 600KW fellow get???

What 1/4 Mile does the 600KW fellow get???

Has not run it yet but both cars are hoping 9 sec passes thats if they dont rip the arse end out.The manaul will have a hard time getting it down over the auto.

Both cars are drivin every day on the street and are not tubbed or anything for drags.They will be runnig slicks thou.

Has not run it yet but both cars are hoping 9 sec passes thats if they dont rip the arse end out.The manaul will have a hard time getting it down over the auto.

Both cars are drivin every day on the street and are not tubbed or anything for drags.They will be runnig slicks thou.

What had to be done to the 600kw car??

I don't know how he could drive a 600kw car around without taking it to the drags yet... Tell him to hurry up... :(

Im agree with that.He is still running in and i think they are trailing some new diff components.As with whats done,i think big turbs,,custom plenuim,rebuilt tuffy internals,head work and cams i think.

Go to the nizpro.com website and see his motor there.It dynoed over 1000hp.

40-50 grand for the stock rock, 4-5 grand for trans, 7-10 grand motor , if your running 9s its a full rollcage ,2grand 4 slicks ,now we r talking some bigg dollars ,congrats to its owner and his pocket 90,000 + for nine sec hehe thats not bad lol tell me why r u guys in this forum (realy) if it is to stir shit your in the wrong bowl .

$$$$$

No where near as much as my mates 32gtr that has gone through about 5 motor and different turbo applications to achieve a low 10 sec pass.

Spend 5k on an XR6T and you could run 10 sec pass.

380rwkw

Auto

Diff gears

slicks

=10 sec pass

i spent 2 k on mine to achieve from 195rwkw to 300rwkw.

Also to the arguement that they are no good at track work,If you seen one set with the right springs and a manual trans and good driver they can mix it with most cars.