SAU Community

Sat. May 7th Go-Karting

Nightcrawler

As discussed in another post, who is up for a Grand Prix style go-karting event at Richmond Kart Mania on Sat. 7th May 7pm? (fyi they only do the Grand Prix meets after 7pm).

This date is available at Richmond, but Gepps Cross is fully booked out, unless we did it on the Sunday afternoon.

We can have up to 24 people, but need a minimum of 8. Would be a proper Grand Prix style meet with qualifying etc and trophy for the winner.

OK a mini-cruise has been suggested for late arvo, then have early dinner and arrive at Richmond Kart Mania for 7pm. Who's also keen on this?

Cost will be $40 each.

So who is in?

Attendees:

Me

MattR, Leroy, Greg

Cillham

Cubes + Julie

4door_Sleeper

Maxx

gtrGhosTDoGG11

thirtythree-II +2

Oosh

Joolz, Jaffa

Sambo33

whatsisname

John & Erica

Bl4cK32

nozila + 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew :) No way I'm gonna miss it this time 'round mate!

Yeah they hurt like hell the first few days :) and after 3-4 days of sloppy food I'd had enough. All is back to normal now.

Naa Kim's probably going to go to a girls thing that night. But she said next time she'll take you on, both in the Starlet and the go-kart :cheers: She also said to say hi to you both.

Naughty naughty Timmy! Kim didn't see the funny side of having her rear called a wide load :) Long story... but basically she saw "I assume Kim will come too?" and then saw your message... I didn't bother to clarify. Naaa just kidding, she laughed :)