SAU Community

possible swaybar for cefiro

Resin

know if the s13 bars will clear the rb26 sump????

Wanta be a guineepig? And then let me know how much clearence there is so I know if an rb30 will fit :rofl:

Id realllly like to know if its the SR or CA one, unless they are both the same, as atm this is the next suspension mod, its still understearing a bit, and has heaps of roll now its raised.

Well I know of a 180SX with GTR engine and sump.. and the SR20 front swaybar hit the sump..

In my car, the CA18 swaybar seemed to come very close until I lowered the engine 15mm and then it would hit. Thats an S13 with RB30DET and RB30E sump.

• 2 weeks later...

ok just to confirm what riverside has said ....

the s13 adjustable swaybars from whiteline do fit the ceffy ...

part no.s are:

front = bnf21z

rear = bnr20z

i just installed mine and they fit fine and it go around corners much better now!..

ok just to confirm what riverside has said ....

the s13 adjustable swaybars from whiteline do fit the ceffy ...

part no.s are:  

front = bnf21z

rear = bnr20z

i just installed mine and they fit fine and it go around corners much better now!..

Could you do me a favour and take some photo's of the front swaybar fitted and how close to the sump it gets etc.

Would really appreciate it. :D

gtr ben -- the front swaybar misses the sump by about 20mm ....i think ...i thought at first it was going to hit but it didnt .....there is less room than the stock one anyway

cost me $432 for the 2 bars ......but that was trade price through a friend ....

i saved about $120 or something like that ....

u do get all the bits an pieces to replace ur old bushes etc and mounting points unlike the previous standard bars from them .......(for another car)

I also just put the same bars in my cef. I have an SR20 in mine and the front bar didn't clear the big aftermarket sump i have on it.

An anglegrinder fixed all that though! It now fits :P

Ask a stupid question, doesnt that kinda defeat the perperous of putting the bar on?

my front bar is creaking on the right side.....anyone know why it might be doing this ....

i put that white stuff on the bushes between moving metal parts .....

the only thing i can thinf is that the bracket plate that comes witht he kit is loose again ....

am i right in that it just bolds into the control arm ...then the figure of 8 piece bolts into that ...the swaybar into the figure of 8 piece?

I reused the stock A31 mounts on the control arms. The whiteline ones are horrid, plus mine were broken as they came off a smashed car. (the bar itself was fine though

The white stuff is to lube the urethane bushes. There should be no movement between metal surfaces at all.

Try using a nyloc nut on that bracket on the lower control arm (from a hardware store). That should stop it coming loose

• 1 year later...