SAU Community

I found a good cheap boost controller for $22!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered one of these through ebay a few weeks ago and still havent received it.

have been emailing but havent really received a solution to not having my boost controller

does anyone know which user is the guy who makes them on here? so i can shoot him a pm?

Cheers

edited - bit worried, some people appear to have reported delays on delivery of this item

hey i know this topic is old but what is the boost controller called or could you link me, i wouldn't mind a new one cos mine spikes fairly shit atm... cheers
Edited by mspek

They have been nice enough to send me another after my first order didnt turn up after the first few weeks

so they are definatly alright to deal with.

the waits are a bit worrying though

payment went through april 29th, and came in the mail today.

just finished installing it, now waiting for the rain to clear so i can fine tune it.

very happy with the result of earlier boost, with boost beginning on the stock turbo at 1,800rpm!

will re-post with the results of boost spike and max boost rpm.

thanks for this product mark, will advise it to my friends.

cheers,

dave ;)

Just got it in the mail today, took around 1.5 weeks after payment which is fine. Took me 2 mins to install it, which includes binning the old atomic boost tap.

Came preset to 10psi. took it for a spin, virtually no creep at all. Only crept up to 12-13psi by the redline. Awesome product!

Have now set the boost to 7psi and it builds it instantly. Creeps up to around 8-9psi maybe around 6000rpm.

Highly recommended to everyeone!

Thanks simark!

my original one is still going strong after more than 2 years at 17psi with no spike and no taper off.

i am a firm believer that if you get your boost pressure from about 35cm away from the turbo compressor housing there is less turbulence and a steadier boost pressure.

I noticed spike when i was getting boost from the nipple on the compressor housing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

meh i got two here i just removed from customers cars.... pretty good for a bleeder (yes it is still a bleeder) but cannot come close to a ebc. i should post up some comparison graphs.