SAU Community

Skyline GT-T R34 or Supra RZ?

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Supra 98 model RZ, with 19in wheels....38K. VVTi and all that.

Car was immaculate. Still maybe for sale. If your interested I'll pass on the guys details to you.

had a look at a few today. Some shocking examples.

Im going for the 2JZ (with vvti) over the RB25det (went thru same delemma as well). The 2JZ really is technologically miles more advanced than the GT-T in every respect. Its also far more advanced than the rb26dett.

Sequentail turbos, lots of torque down low, much better components (which is why its bullet proof) and larger capacity.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only reason i ended up with the gtst is due to the turbo & price, once you go turbo, there is no goin back to a NA. The 2jz is a strong engine - but the NA i think is boring.

Having said that - put a RZ and a r33/r34 gtr side by side, i would not have a clue as to what to go for - I like them both. But now that the new gtr is coming out - i think the supra maybe a little out dated.....hmmm...as you can see...even when im writing this, i have no idea what I would buy.....

Good choice Tracid. Those who are saying they'd rather a GT-T need to drive a 2JZ turbo car :P When deciding on a car to buy, i only JUST chose an R33 over an older MA70 Supra with a 1JZ conversion, and that was only because the interior was a shocker (main thing) and i didn't like the back of it. The only thing that puts me off a Supra RZ is the interior. The JZ series engines are awesome.

Though Supra RZ vs (any) GT-R is a tougher decision IMO.

Yeah, I would take an RZ over a 34 GTT any day. Although the 34 is newer, it reminds me too much of a 33 (very upright driving position), whereas the Supra 'feels' like a sports car, while at the same time, being a road rocket.

Good choice.

Guest IH8VEE8S

RZ supra fo shizzle

twin turbo 6speed manual :blink:

also its got the nicer exterior and one of the nicest interiors. i love how the whole dash faces the driver, kinda like a pilot in a fighter jet lol

Edited by IH8VEE8S