SAU Community

Property

SeriesIIGTST

Thanks for the love Jase :)

I'll let you catch up to my bill from spending money on car and see how you're feeling when you realise how many customer calls you have to answer to pay for a new turbo....:P

Cheers 600Zilla, i'm hoping mine may one day do the same!

I bought a block of land up in Carramar about 6 months ago, however as nice as it is up there i wouldn't mind being a bit closer to the city or to Ossy park where work is. May we ask what suburb and general price range don't have to give exact just what the price range is. Reason being is i am looking for a funky 3 x 2 bath double garage villa or apartment around the $250G mark if anyone out there knows of somehting thats meets this criteria let me know :-)

well done on the purchase! its a good step in life to make!

No worries Dan

It's in Booragoon (that's south of the river for all you northies) about a 2min walk from Garden City. It's not as big as a 3x2 mate, in that area, the best I could manage was a 2x1 with a decent backyard :rofl: Price was around the $260-270K mark. Also only a single carport/garage, but it's actually a drive through one so you can get two cars behind the roller door end to end.

Major debt club alright! I thought the $20K debt I used to have on my car was big enough!

Its good to see I am not alone...... I just bought a block of land in Darch which is getting settled next week :P

Thought about selling the line and actually had someone ready with money in hand but I chose to keep the car at the last second..... I look forward to the next 25 years of being in debt :(

I bought a block of land up in Carramar about 6 months ago, however as nice as it is up there i wouldn't mind being a bit closer to the city or to Ossy park where work is. May we ask what suburb and general price range don't have to give exact just what the price range is. Reason being is i am looking for a funky 3 x 2 bath double garage villa or apartment around the $250G mark if anyone out there knows of somehting thats meets this criteria let me know :-)

U and every1 else. :rofl:

Id like to get somethig under the 220 mark, mmm no stamp duty. A long as it has one big living room a good kitchen and a decent sized outdoor/living area. ill be happy. Would be nice to be close to the city too.

Get that 1st home owners grant while u can.

U and every1 else. :P

Id like to get somethig under the 220 mark, mmm no stamp duty. A long as it has one big living room a good kitchen and a decent sized outdoor/living area. ill be happy. Would be nice to be close to the city too.

Get that 1st home owners grant while u can.

thats the plan :cheers: first homr owners grant and no stamp duty. seen afew i like, find out monday how much deposit i need for it.

Aim for a 20% deposit.... If you have to borrow 80% or more to buy the property you need to pay for morgage (sp?) insurance..... Its a one off fee that you can avoid if you save a little longer to get that 20% deposit :)

• Latest Posts

• I live in Thangool I cannot buy E85 fuel there or Biloela not many servo's sell it Rockhampton the  Ampol in Gracemere won't even sell 98 , it's hard to own a high performance car in CQ and NQ . 
    • Sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Australia! But yeah, trying it out is probably the best way to go about it. Please report back what you find.
    • Well as I will have both S1 and S2 front parts i will see what works best out of the two. Im not fussed if i need to drill extra holes, and im a big fan of Nutserts/rivet nuts and a nice painted dome head bolt as a way to hold stuff in place where plastic clips have broken and are hard to source new ones
    • Yeah truthfully it seems like the headlight supports for the ALTIA and S2 should be the same, but they aren't. I can only guess that the grill area of the Altia bar is different to the grill area of the S2 bar. Either that or it's due to the S1 bar having an angle up to the center bar that the Altia doesn't, or something. That said, I recently bought an Altia bar myself, and I fit it over the S1 brackets and thought "Yes, this will all work fine" so even as I doubt my own words as I post, I also daresay you'll be okay.
    • Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.