SAU Community

Mr Encouragement

skyzerr33

:) Cheers Dude!

They nominated me but i didn't think i would win an award:rolleyes: then yeah i got one! was a good turn out but Man i look really pissed off in that photo??? dunno why?? Yeah my bro came over on the weekend from Sydney just for the occasion! was a good gathering...Radium was there but i didn't know which one he was saw the car but not the man:(

I have a few things on the way for this year but trying to organise stuff is really hard when it's all from another country! wanted to get some things done for january but it's looking a bit glum at the moment

Haven't run the quarter mile yet coz i know i will just embarrass myself as i am still running standard clutch prob 20 sec quart mile from me!:eek: :(

Trust IMMACUL8 to say that!:lol: Just trying to follow in your footsteps dude!:(:)

Strichnine: It was the Rollaboyz Xmas party and awrds night at Marble Bar. Quite a good turnout and nice club. Skyzer was meant to be there But a no show:mad:

Was a good night though! Rxlr8 (yes the guy with the Fast & Furious stickers down his car) had his car on display... he won 3 awards for it at the auto salon... i know that some of us think that those stickers are ricey but the car really is something to look at... HEAPS of engine work and velour interior!!! goes pretty nice aswell! if interested in WRX's he is selling it for $38,000 i thinkk...could be $35,000 even... bloody good value if you ask me!!

isn't it "four-one-one" ?? (correct me if im wrong, im not down wid da gangsta-speak foo')

my car is still at Barrie's AFAIK. Yes, it's been over a week, he's fixing the electrical issues... then i think it's back to Diesel Imports to fix the gearbox from what i gathered, as that hasn't been done yet... grrr!

i'm having boost withdrawal symptoms! (I cruise around in the accent with the gf going "psssht" every gear change) It's very embarrasing :)

Originally posted by IMACUL8

STICH9 - so its all getting sorted... no need for us to go and egg all the cars in his yard.

certainly not hey :)

I've had a chance to calm down after the whole not having the car for over a week thing... and Barrie not answering his phone.

Barrie is a pro. He's very particular in his work, and leaves no loose ends.... You just gotta drop around and see him, the only way.

I just called him this morning and he said It may be ready for this afternoon!! hooray! Not counting my chickens just yet, as it may be tomorrow still...

so i should count out the eggs yet...

daniel

yeh, whatever you got minus one... my car's still there! :( every car but mine is fine :)

Saw some PIMP lexus there too, so don't be suprised if some wogboy (ali g-style) comes afta yo' ass... dawg! fo' eggin da lowrida!

Originally posted by summoner

Your Matt Webbs brother? BAHAHAHA you poor boy :)

oh and its sarah BAHAHAH

You wouldn't beleive how many people feel sorry for me! I ring up workshops wanting to get prices and stuff give em my details and ask for a quote... then they say oh are you Matt Webbs bro... i say yes and they say... ok we will now charge you double! :bahaha:

But then i say can't you charge me half coz you feel sorry for me?:( Nah it has been kind of good havin him there... he has helped quite a bit

Yeah I had seen that Lancer before.....I'm not a Lancer fan unfortunately.....:D

Originally posted by GTS-t VSPEC

Strich9ine,

From what I hear the RSM and computer were wired up wrong, with wires cut in the wrong places etc. See'ya:burnout:

The "speed wire" being number 53 was correct by my documentation, all THREE different copies of ECU layouts for the RB25DET, the apexi doco and everything...

however barrie said he had it on the dyno with the oscilliscope and found the correct speed wire by his doco.... so something else is suss methinks hey.

Why is my doco wrong then ? i'm talking about the apexi PDF doco here... when barrie said it was wrong i was like WTF, he had me doubting myself! but no, it was wrong, but not wrong by my doco, so i thought it was right...

if that makes any sense.

I think he's nearly fixed the cold starts issue and everything else he said he'd look at...top stuff...

Doc could be fine.. stich may have read it wrong... its get confusing because of the way you hold the ecu when you look at it front on...  

Hence barrie had me second guessing myself. see below, there is 4 screenshots... 2 of the apexi manual, and two independant ECU diagrams. they are all wrong.

The actual wire (yellowish with green trace) was found somewhere in the little ellipses i have drawn....

Mine was in wire #53 (orange with white trace) hence it didnt work.

I dunno, I know I didnt read the doco wrong, my ecu is different hey.

apexidoco1.jpg

apexidoco2.jpg

ecudoco1.jpg

ecudoco2.jpg

Can anyone see my point ? and YES, i know noone's blaming me.. just hope other people learn from this :)