SAU Community

Check out my new Skyline

Pulp

Has taken me a while ppl, but finally I've finished! this thing should do an easy 7sec run, prob about 700-900rwhp! What do you think??

Nah just joking, mate of mine races RC cars and found this pic on a web site. Wouldn't mind having one for a bit of fun!

Hahha. The good old RC car eh - Another one of my hobbies that I lost interest in......

........after ripping my big toe to pieces -- TWICE....these cars go f#ckin fast ya know!

Yes they do, you gota get your toe out the way next time mate :D

I've seen my mate race them, he tested one down my street and he accidently launched off the curb, it flew! still went strong after that!

is that the 2-stroke one?

my mate's got this 350Z one, that wasnt too bad, then i saw my other mate's 2-stroke STI and it runs on fuel or something... u start it up like a lawnmower...

the top speed was like, 70kmph or something...

Working fmic, kikass!!!!

I had an electric one a while back, the hi-po engine would suck down a battery in about 60secs but it went about 60km/hr and u could do some serious burnouts with it, the normal engine was slower but would last 5mins or so. One time i decided to jump it over a wall, needless to say, it didnt clear it and went to toy heaven along with my helicopter, rockets and countless other breakable items. :wizard:

Not sure if its 2-stroke. My mate built a car purely for burnouts and is now building an off road 6 wheeler truck, so as to go sick with! (he's got plenty of time on his hands!) Next projust is a drift car!

Check out these links! (Video clip is huge though, 11Megs!)

(Click Cars & Trucks link on left hand side, then look for Nitro On-road Sage D)

http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm

(Video clip)

http://www.hpiracing.com/movie/stage_d.zip