SAU Community

Eoi: Rb26dett

Hi all,

I've got to move my RB26DETT which came in my car. I got approx 6000-7000km out of it since buying the car. By all indications the motor should have 120-130K on it (a serious estimate) based on car, odo, and condition of the motor.

The motor had the standard oil pump fail on the drag strip just before the line, coasting through to a 12.5 @ 111mph on .7 / .8 bar. The motor was shut off immediately, but sustained some bearing damange (Scored not spun). The motor is currently sitting on the engine stand with the crank out (needs to be linished, but should be otherwise fine, would recommend microtest). The motor made 253rwkw @ 1 bar on the dyno, and compression tested at 160psi in all but cylinder number 5, which was 155psi.

Basically on offer is the lot, complete head with coils, complete block with crank, rods, pistons, sump, inlet manifold with plenum etc, exhaust manifolds, standard turbos, dumps etc.

The engine is missing alternator/powersteering/AC/starter motor/injectors/loom.

As I have to post a price in this section, I'll say $3K ono and take it from there.

YES, I will seperate parts - however please email me [email protected] so this dosent turn into an unmanagable post. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Also available:

- JUN Crank collar (BRAND NEW) - $200

- Aftermarket Front pipes to suit twins (not sure on brand) - $200

- Standard RB26 AFMs $150 ono

- APEXi power intake pod filters (practically brand new w/ brackets) - $250 ono

- Standard ECU $200

Will update this post accordingly.

Cheers

Rick

• 2 years later...