SAU Community

6x9's in an R33???

**JaR**

recently bought some pioneer 6x9's, just wondering if its possible to install them in the rear parcel shelf??? if it is, is it a difficult thing to do?, or would i be better off takin it 2 a car audio place n gettin them 2 do it for me? cheers.

recently bought some pioneer 6x9's, just wondering if its possible to install them in the rear parcel shelf??? if it is, is it a difficult thing to do?, or would i be better off takin it 2 a car audio place n gettin them 2 do it for me? cheers.

ive got a rear shelf ready to bolt up ( 6x9's) 100$

mate

it is very easy! u will need to make spacers for the rear shelf, as u will find that the 6x9's won't fit in the standard speaker holes(unless u decide to cut it of coarse which i don't recommend!)

with a custom shelf you dont need to cut anything.. if you run outta room depth wise its easy to move your battery around so its longways

nah no need to cut anything, we put spacers in so they fit alright, me n sum m8s put them in, was pretty easy... stupid child restraint things that were bolted under the parcel shelf were a bitch 2 get out but, but its all good now :rave: