SAU Community

r32 + Cefiro HID Group Buy!! (in 2weeks)

someonestolecc

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question, and very timely one too. BATMBL will be exchanging my bulbs tommorrow (by post). After the pics are up I will set a date then but assuming the pics of my car and stuff are up by this weekend, and people come check em out... I'll tentatively aim for the end of the month - this will give everyone plenty of time to get organised. Then delivery I'm assuming will take a week or two.

So ... say we put give people 2 weeks from this weekend to put money in and get organised, then allow 1-2weeks for delivery (tentatively).

CC - Champ will definatly get back to u soon.....just had to fork out a bit more $$$$ than expected ( lol what was i thinking, imports = too much $$$$$ :rofl: )

Will see how i go, ill give u a buzz sometime soon. Ceffie going in for a HUGE service this week, so should be in the know how much $$$$ i have left

is this open to canadian r32 owners aswell?

plz let me know, ooh H3/H3C type @ 8000K  :werd:

Gday mate,

I don't see why not provided that the money that goes to the supplier account is $390 AUD, you pay the extra postage (& insurance if you want it) and it's possible to post there (with registered mail and the box size etc is ok).

I'll put you down for now because I doubt putting some more padding on it and taking it to the post office will be too much extra drama but I'll confirm with the supplier. Just so you know there is no 8000k kit, it is 8500k (which I think is what you meant).. also the 8500k will be very blueish and not the optimal light possible... Just so you know ;)

^^^ Thats great, is your supplier from Australia too? If he can give u an approx. final cost of this group buy, i can pass it onto our site, GTRCanada.com, if u want and do a group buy there in conjunction with SAU for us on the other side ;)

Oh, the HID kit @ 8000/8500K is just for looks, im happy with its stock output halogen bulb, so anything better than that is added bonus. Thanks for the heads-up.

Eman

^^^ Thats great, is your supplier from Australia too? If he can give u an approx. final cost of this group buy, i can pass it onto our site, GTRCanada.com, if u want and do a group buy there in conjunction with SAU for us on the other side :)

Oh, the HID kit @ 8000/8500K is just for looks, im happy with its stock output halogen bulb, so anything better than that is added bonus. Thanks for the heads-up.

Eman

He is in Aus champ - Just PM me your postal address because if you think there is demand you will have to get all the money, send it over, then I'll get the supplier (BATMBL from this forum) to send them all to your house to send out to your boys.

This is because we don't want to be dealing with multiple people from another forum and country to be honost as a. I'm not making any money from this b. I don't think there's too much money to be mucking around for the supplier.

Hope you understand - but pm me your postal address so I can ask the supplier to check it out.

Cheers!

All you SAU lads - JUMP IN!!!

hey, got a question

i was looking into buying a HID kit but i have been advised not to.

i was told the the whole system of HID is that is has a special self leveling system, and that they are not good to be put in cars that haven't got the right head lights.

does the R32 projector withstand the heat from the HID lights?

do you have pics of your flatmates install, i would love to see them

[email protected]