SAU Community

Air Flow Meter Issues. Pictures Also. Any Help ?

Hey

Can some people look at these pictures of one of my air flow meter plugs. My car is having some stalling problems in all the rev ranges. Could something this small be causing problems.

afm1.jpg

afm2.jpg

afm3.jpg

afm4.jpg

afm5.jpg

Also the two air flow meters on the car (R32 GTR) are different brands and one is missing the metal grill. im getting new ones this week anyway.

twoafm.jpg

whats everyone think about all this ??

thanks,

deffinently get new plugs and solder them into place.Bare wires are a dead giveaway.

You know that if you disconnect the afm plugs that the car will not start.So in hindsight that the bare wires are the cause.Especially when you weigh in the fact of the above,that,a bare wire is halfway there.

deffinently get new plugs and solder them into place.Bare wires are a dead giveaway.

You know that if you disconnect the afm plugs that the car will not start.So in hindsight that the bare wires are the cause.Especially when you weigh in the fact of the above,that,a bare wire is halfway there.

...nah man. i did that to my GTR32 just to see what would happen when i blew off the intercooler plumbing, and my car ran fine. however... it wouldnt rev any higher that 2500rpm... it would sound like it has hit the rev limmiter.

...nah man. i did that to my GTR32 just to see what would happen when i blew off the intercooler plumbing, and my car ran fine. however... it wouldnt rev any higher that 2500rpm... it would sound like it has hit the rev limmiter.

Limp home mode:cheers: