SAU Community

R33 Bodykits

KLowN

hay guys look i have a stocko-ish 33 and its in desperate need of a bodykit but im not gonna pay bs prices for a new one....

SO

i was wondering if anyone in perth has a bodykit lying round that they dont want or need tell me ur price and give me pics please guys ull b doing the world of skylines a great favor by hotting one up :O

(btw my line is a series 1 95' GTS, and does not have a stock bodykit like most skylines, dont ask me why jsut unlucky i guess, so im willing to buy stock bodykits too)

thanx alot guys, and remember, do it for the skylines :P

hay guys look i have a stocko-ish 33 and its in desperate need of a bodykit but im not gonna pay bs prices for a new one....

SO

i was wondering if anyone in perth has a bodykit lying round that they dont want or need tell me ur price and give me pics please guys ull b doing the world of skylines a great favor by hotting one up ;)

(btw my line is a series 1 95' GTS, and does not have a stock bodykit like most skylines, dont ask me why jsut unlucky i guess, so im willing to buy stock bodykits too)

thanx alot guys, and remember, do it for the skylines ;)

ive got a stock front bar you can have for 250, with indicators and has had the frount cut so your fmic gets the whole frount of air, its white though no cracks

thanx guys, mitchy u got pics? im interested, what colour, and condition, also whereabouts u located?

also interestd in that stock one, got pics man sorry im not very good with visuals in my head lol i need to see the pics.

thanx again guys, ur champs, my line will love u forever

thanx guys, mitchy u got pics? im interested, what colour, and condition, also whereabouts u located?

also interestd in that stock one, got pics man sorry im not very good with visuals in my head lol i need to see the pics.  

Pssstttt...............look at his avatar. :P

this is the one im selling, this is what it looked like on my car mate