SAU Community

check these pics out (stagea comparision to gtr parts and more) :)

StageZilla

ok well im bored and i got some pics from all the bits and pieces of my stagea i've changed to convert to manual, comparision of stagea and gtr diff axles and unis, r32 gtr rotors vs stagea rotors, couple of pics of my car in general, handbrake position on console, fuel pump upgrade for intank pump/s to fed 044 bosch pump externally etc etc oh and i pic of the interior without the dash in (checkout the mess) :confused:

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
StageZilla,

A few questions, does your Stag have a bodykit? Was the whole conversion process worthit? If you dont mind me asking, how much was it all up?

Cheers

OC

hey mate well it has only a front lip on the bottom of the stock spoiler and a rear lip on the rear bumper, i need some side skirts though :) the trims on the doors and rear bumper are painted silver same as car where as stock they are black plastic bits.

process was definately worth it as its a sleeper and its a gtr in one :) (except the added weight), it goes bloody hard and snapped axle recently and still sorting gtr diff install.

cost is too much haha i had engine and autronics ecu, etc etc from previous car but from beginning to end i have worked out to buy everything outright is about 45K and thats NOT any labour.

thats with all mods etc, making 350rwhp with a few less mods so about 370rwhp now and 2530 turbos to come (then im hoping for 450rwhp or so) :uh-huh:

the rb25 auto doesnt compare to the rb26 manual i can tell you that :crazy:

thats about it

thanks ;)

Brad

Are you planning to take it over the quarter soon? Anyways, would it be worth spending all that money to get the RB26 and put it in or would it be more viable, getting a manual conversion and then spending the rest on building up the RB25?