SAU Community

Driftmania - Simmons, did you go? what did you think? where abouts were you?

Edstrodamous

Two very long days but really worth while. Enjoyed both thoroughly. Looking forward to next year. was in the pits watching today.

Hey man yeah i saw your car in there respresenting!

didn't have a good look though was too busy, wandering around different vantage points got some really good footage though which is sweet.

Yeh was a fantastic day... Thanks goes out to Adam for taking me on the Drift of a Lifetime!

Was the best experience i have ever had! Its absolutly crazy how fast they go sideways! and an incredible feeling of facing a wall yet still in control!

Most impressive was the hairpin, accellerate into it in third, handbrake then power all way through!

Reverse track and its gonna be made safer so they can run it reverse more often!

best bit of my ride was the Munji down the straight, huge angles and speed and then too hot into the sweeper spinning out!!!

Hey Thanks dude, its my baby lol.

I'll keep an eye out for yours.

You can keep your eyes peeled as much as you want but she's been in the shed for the last 18months having a overhaul... not long now tho... gotta stop with the distractions (AKA drinking and motorsport events).