SAU Community

Australian Club

Guest [ryan]
with the under age part, why? there are only two under age members, ryan and me, sure there will be more under age people as we get bigger but for the mean time I think that the both of us are mature enough to be a part of the overage member ship if it happens.

My $.2 cents[/quote:91c2ded908]

Because it may attract other under age members, who may make bad decisions and bring the club down if they are aloud to vote etc...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [ryan]
Because it may attract other under age members, who may make bad decisions and bring the club down if they are aloud to vote etc...

yeah but i was just saying about us not new people.

yeah i know.. but like i said, if we get special treatment it may cause arguments and stuff with other new underage members. oh well someone will work it out..

here's some more logos

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

I was more thinking R34 After burners :P

but yeah that's general Idea...

I saw this nice Red R34 Chris's car shot by Boost!

That pic will be ferfect if I can find the damm photo!

it's red nismo R34 Skyline with number plate SKYLINE and beutiful after burner next to each side!

you give a try...VipersGarage.net

cheers

Joe

Guest MACATAC

Hey there guys, great to see you moving forward towards forming yr own organisation.

I see there has been some discussion over having associate and full membership.

Dont know if this helps you at all. Its just my HO. I was genuinely interested in becoming a financial member of SDU in the early formative stages. Ok sweet.....so i had a chat to one of the execs....Well seemed i could only become an assoc member(because i didnt own a Skyline) Hmmm OK what does that mean?. "You may not be eligible to vote, not able to gain discounts, not be able to enter certain events" Whilst it is not a big issue it was enough to put me off becoming a financial member.

There are ppl (without Skylines) out there who could well be genuinely interested in helping develop your organisation....just because they dont own a Skyline does not mean they dont have skills,and heaps to offer. IMHO dont become too elitist...keep an open mind, it could pay huge dividends in the long run.

I did become a financial member of a car club eventually. Funny part is i have a Nissan and now belong to "Club Lotus NZ". They are accomodating and welcoming and dont discriminate on this issue....one of the reasons they are such a strong go ahead organisation. In fact it is possible for a non Lotus owning member to become part of the executive if you have the desired skills.

Mac

cool does that mean we will be affiliated with cams?

and does that mean we can get (for non-cam lisence holders) able to get our cams lisence...maybe for a bit cheaper *nudge nudge wink wink*

nah i need to do my advanced driving course and get my cams lisence aswell

yes dox, we will be cams affiliated.

what do you guys think of these for logos? looks awsome me thinks. it's all boostmeisters work.

salogo2flatsmall.JPG

salogo1flatsmall.JPG

salogo3smallflat.JPG

i really like the last one. might even look better with white writing on black background.