SAU Community

some feedback

Topkart R33

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again for the refferal!! Car now tuned and luvn every moment of it...got 221rwhp but he said dyno bout 10% out so close to 250rwhp from custom 3.5inch exhaust, k&n panel filter an 13psi boost!! Not bad considering still got stock Intercooler.

Cost me $600 (took him 3hrs) but I just dropped it over as had to work...went through wif him wat I wanted and listened to his suggestions and he tuned accordingly. He a perfectionist in his work which is hard to get wif some people!!

Thanks again for the refferal!! Car now tuned and luvn every moment of it...got 221rwhp but he said dyno bout 10% out so close to 250rwhp from custom 3.5inch exhaust, k&n panel filter an 13psi boost!! Not bad considering still got stock Intercooler.

I don't actually think this is true anymore.. people keep saying it's 10% out but I personally don't believe it.. I got 198rwkw on matty's dyno and then got 193rwkw on two seperate occasions at mercury motorsport...

Glad I could help... He sure know's his stuff... He's been doing it for a loooong time now...

Probably one of the best things about Matty in my experience...  If you want to get your hands dirty, you can...

Sounds like my sort of guy.....

I love it when i go to other workshops during the day and they say can you give us a quick hand or what do you think about this....

So when i get work done that i cant do then i like to get in there and learn for my own knowledge cause one day someone will ask me a question about pfc's and ill say "blah" or "call matty"..... LOL

Also when you think about it $600 is good.... Look at it as...

$100 per hour for him

$100 per hour for the dyno.....

Thanks very fair.... Ill give him a call when i buy one....

And he worth it too....as job is done properly 1st time!! :uh-huh: