SAU Community

SAU Special Offer: Just Jap Intercooler Kits for Skyline GTS-T - From only $550.00

Just Jap is pleased to offer these excellent prices on our new type 1 and type 2 intercoolers for SAU forum members.

We have both the Type 1 and Type 2 kits in stock, so unlike other offers floating around the net there is:

1. No waiting - we have these in stock at our Kirrawee factory ready to go

2. No deposit required

3. No minimum order

4. No surprises

The type 1 kit is available to all SAU forum members for only $550

The type 2 kit is available to all SAU forum members for only $600

Both kits are complete kits and include bar and plate intercooler, piping to suit your vehicle, clamps and hoses.

* The Type 1 Kit will suit R33 GTS-T only

* The Type 2 Kit will suit both R32 & R33 GTS-T

Picture of the Type 1 Kit for Skyline R33 GTS-T (Size: 600 x 300 x 76) - Chrome Piping

t1chcoolerkitr33gtst.jpg

Picture of the Type 2 Kit for Skyline R33 GTS-T (Size: 600 x 300 x 76) - Polished piping

t2coolerkit33gtst.jpg

Picture of the Type 2 Kit for Skyline R32 GTS-T (Size: 600 x 300 x 76) - Polished piping

t2coolerkitr32gtst.jpg

How can you get your hands on one of these kits?

The answer is simple - email us at [email protected], please note that you must mention that you are an SAU forum member to take advantage of this offer - Alternatively, simply drop past our shop in Kirrawee and check them out for yourself

The kit prices shown above do not include delivery however we will ship anywhere in Australia for $30.00

Check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a bar and plate or tube and fin? sorry i cant tell the difference by jus looking lol.. and how do these compare to say the GENUINE hybrids?. do instructions for a DIY install come with it?. and can i just goto your store to purchase one instead? would rather use card thats all..

Hi,

We have these in stock so you are welcome to drop into our shop and pay by credit card.

They are a bar and plate cooler

Performance wise these will be the same as the "genuine" Hybrid cooler, which in itself is just a basic intercooler with a "Hybrid" plate attached to the top of it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for straying a bit off here. Just thought i'd add that noone needs to worry bout service or anything. Currently buying/getting work done to an R31 there, more than happy with it all. Great service, great prices, great quality. Also seen these coolers myself, rather nice units if i must say.

For what sort of applications would these be best suited for(rough estimate?)? e.g power range?