SAU Community

SAU Special Offer: Just Jap Intercooler Kits for Skyline GTS-T - From only $550.00

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that can help....

Just deciding between Type 1 and Type 2.. I dont care at all about the looks, just after the performance and installation ease.. I have a r33 series 2 front bar, will they both fit in snug? with out too much cutting. Also, it looks like the type 2 has bigger end tanks, does this equal a better performing intercooler?

Cheers...

Hi Steve

Q1 Do these kits bolt straigt up or do you need extra brackets and holes?

Q2 Has anyone got a pick of one of these fitted before the front spoiler is fitted back on.

Can you PM me the details of total cost for Type 2 R33 Kit

delivered to Bunbury WA.

Instructions on how to pay would be good thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I was considering buying one of these kits however I've noticed that on my R33 (S2 Sedan) I've got a washer bottle located where you would normally cut the 3"hole (on the drivers side). So the question is, will this kit fit?

Has this question been answered yet? Some pics or copy of fitting instructions would be great, if possible.

Peter

Hi Peter, the cooler pipe runs through the inner guard underneath the washer bottle.

A 3 inch hole will need to be cut to accomodate this in the inner gaurd under where the washer bottle is sitting.

The image below shows what I am referring to, though in an R34 the battery sits where the washer bottle would in an R33.

coolerpipeguard.jpg

Please let me know if you have any further questions

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Doodz, the type 2 are simply a trust style intercooler with a slightly different shaped end tank and polished piping whereas he type 1 kits use the same cooler as the $175 universal units and chrome plated piping.

I hope this clarifies.

Cheers,

Steve