SAU Community

Drift1 racing Intercooler kits

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my intercooler piping today, really happy with the quality of the Kit and speed of delivery!!! Paid for on sat recieved on tues morn, well packaged and everything needed. Would highly recommend for interested buyers

Thanks again Raf, i'll leave you trader feedback when they bring it back again. :)

Cheers

Yes it is true all the cod get charged to you but if you dont pay austpost then I have to pay for delivery. So to keep myself safe I will require the buyer to pay me to my bank account postage ~$25. Then I take that off the $25 from the total aust post has given me. So total - $25 = what you will pay at austpost.. cool? I have been bitten a few times so Im not taking the risk again.

direct deposit is pay the money right into my bank account. Via netbank or going into the bank.

Hey man,

sorry haven't told ya yet, been heaps busy. Got it installed the other week, did it myself at home. Turned out good, but took me about 10 hours because it was the first time i'd ever pulled the front of my car off. Theres a few bugs with my install, my fault though, i need to move the ic back a bit and mod the front bar a bit more but its all installed and looking good (although hidden by my front bar same as yours!!!)

i'll try and get some pics uploaded so yas can see, but the kit looks nice. Will look even nicer when its exposed a bit more. As for power i'm not sure yet, going in for another dyno run in a week or so so i'll let ya know how it all goes.

once again thanks for your help raf :P