SAU Community

Digital Failsafe Starter Kill, Electronic trunk release

Bought from GK Technologies but decided not to hook up to the alarm.

522T - Electronic trunk release - $30 {generic item}

Allows you to pop the trunk from the remote control of your Viper alarm. Also comes with a push button to be mounted inside the cabin. Can be used in many applications besides trunk also.

103T Digital Failsafe Starter Kill - $85

The 103T Digital Failsafe Starter Kill is designed to be used as either a stand-alone passive/active starter kill or as an interface to ESP systems that use a 3-pin data port. The 103T features an illuminated, dash-mounted keypad, code-protected emergency override, and exit/entry Valet code protection.

When used as a stand-alone starter kill, the 103T prevents the starter from cranking whenever the system is armed. You can control the 103T's basic functions from the dash-mounted keypad. Simply enter the coded key sequences to control the starter kill functions.

The 103T can also be used as a serial controller for any of DEI's ESP security systems. The ESP system LED can be plugged into the 103T's keypad port, so that the LED on the keypad functions as the main security system LED. When connected to an ESP system, the 103T can be used to control Panic Mode and emergency override.

Selling the TRUNK for $20 delivered.

Selling the Keypad for $60 delivered.

post-6587-1123082546.jpg

post-6587-1123082557.jpg

post-6587-1123082573.jpg

post-6587-1123082585.jpg

post-6587-1123082597.jpg

hey GTRghost can you send some more info about the key pad starter imob would like to find out a little more please

Cheers Mike

Best way to get more information is search up the model number 103t. It is a DEI product. (directed electronics incorporated)

Both the prices listed here are below my sell price so good to get yourself a bargain.

Cheers,

Greg

No one wants these babies?

Also, where did the trader ratings go!?

I had like 15 feedbacks, and I would be spewing if they where deleted during the server upgrade.

Best way to get more information is search up the model number 103t. It is a DEI product. (directed electronics incorporated)

Both the prices listed here are below my sell price so good to get yourself a bargain.

Cheers,

Greg

No one wants these babies?

Also, where did the trader ratings go!?

I had like 15 feedbacks, and I would be spewing if they where deleted during the server upgrade.

They weren't deleted they are still in the database. They just aren't being displayed at the moment because that part of the front end (the website) needs to be re-coded.

hey greg ,what comes in the digital failsafe starter kill kit ???

And If not how much for every thing required to hook it up as a stand alone starter kill system??????

Cheers Mike  B)

Hi mate, pretty much the keypad and the relays needed to use this unit.

It can be used as 2 different items, either a starter kill OR it can work in conjuction with viper alarm systems and be used to program, arm, disarm etc.

More info here: http://www.drdetailshop.com/103T.htm

I have some available at $85aud + $5 for express post delivery australia wide obvously in this thread they are cheaper :)

Cheers,

Greg

These arr very good prices.

I sell the keypad for $85 + $5 for delivery

Trunk release for $30 + $5 for delivery.

Save some  cash and buy from gtrGhosTDoGG11 :(

Greg

Hey Greg, do you sell/have the relays as shown in the pic? As I bought the one from gtrGhosTDoGG11 and it didnt come with it, do i really need it?

Cheers

David

post-12907-1123738463.jpg

Hey Greg, do you sell/have the relays as shown in the pic? As I bought the one from gtrGhosTDoGG11 and it didnt come with it, do i really need it?

Cheers

David

Hi mate, if you are going to use as a stand alone unit you will need a relay as that is how this item works.

You can get relays from any major electrical place.

If you look in the instruction booklet there is more info in there.

cheers,

Greg

=====================================================

William,

As per last PM which was not replyed too I am again asking you to supply the relay needed to use this unit as a stand engine kill as it was not stated that it wouldnt be included when I bought it or and explanation of its where abouts or I will be forced to report you to admin.

It would be a shame to have you banned over somethin so small so if I was you I would reply to my PM so we can reslove this without futher action being taken.

If the relay can not be supplyed i will seek a full refund and return the procduct to you as the terms of the sale have not beeen forfilled.

I can also be contacted on 0***** and I will attemp to contact you via your mobile number untill this is resolved..

Rs,

David

=====================================================

The relay was not not included in the kit. I never said it was there. The pictures displayed everything that was in the kit and for sale.

Why is it my fault?

You are threatning me and saying to me that I'am going to be banned when I didn't do anything wrong? I sold it for cheap, and now you are trying to get me banned.

The kit from DEI ELECTRONICS never had one(I didnt get one), if you did your researched you would of known this. Should the seller be at fault because of this?

Why should I give you a refund?

If you change your mind, a normal business will charge you a restocking fee if they liked you, if they didn't they arnt abliged to give you any refund.

If you would like a refund, you are not going to get a full refund when its your fault. Iam happy for you to return the product to me and pay the postage, and i'll refund you $30.

Will

William,

I have not changed my mind but am rather unhappy that i have to spend extra money so I can use this engine kill unit in my car cos a relay is missing, I treatening you because you did not reply to my PM nor tell me that a relay was not included as when i spoke to you I made it quite clear I was to use it as a stand alone unit.

I will find my own relay and cop the cost incurred, but in the future will not do business with you again.

Rs,

I had no idea that you needed a relay. You should be complaining to Greg that it didnt with one. How much is a relay?

William,

I have not changed my mind but am rather unhappy that i have to spend extra money so I can use this engine kill unit in my car cos a relay is missing, I treatening you because you did not reply to my PM nor tell me that a relay was not included as when i spoke to you I made it quite clear I was to use it as a stand alone unit.

I will find my own relay and cop the cost incurred, but in the future will not do business with you again.

Rs,