SAU Community

Fs: R34 Gtt Busted Turbo Good For High Flow

Hey ppls.

I bought this turbo about three months ago in the expectation that I would high flow it at GCG.

I since discovered the wonderful VG30DET hybrid turbo mod, and i have aquired a hybrid ready to high flowing, hence, i don't need the R34 GTT turbo now.

The exhaust wheel has several small chips, but the bearing pack is good.

Really only suited to a High Flow. Comes as shown in pics (which will be posted in about 1 hour.

Price is what I paid for it which is $250. FIRM Don't ask to bargain.

Price is $250.

I can send anywhere via TNT (small additional charge) or you can pick up in Melbourne.

BASS OUT

Hey ppls.

I bought this turbo about three months ago in the expectation that I would high flow it at GCG.

I since discovered the wonderful VG30DET hybrid turbo mod, and i have aquired a hybrid ready to high flowing, hence, i don't need the R34 GTT turbo now.

The exhaust wheel has several small chips, but the bearing pack is good.

Really only suited to a High Flow.  Comes as shown in pics (which will be posted in about 1 hour.

Price is what I paid for it which is $250.  FIRM  Don't ask to bargain.

Price is $250.

I can send anywhere via TNT (small additional charge) or you can pick up in Melbourne.

BASS OUT

Anyone who is thinking about highflowing their R33 turbo should buy this one and sell your working stocker because the R34 turbo has a larger exhaust turbine housing and will give more power than an R33 one.

hey iv got an r33 rb25det and im looking to hi flow my turbo but wanted to have the vg30 exhaust housing fitted to it also (similiar to bullant47s set up). can this be done with your r34 turbo? how much more power do you get out of the r34 turbo in comparison to the r33? do i even need the vg30? or is the vg30 it still worth doing?

VG30 is super hard to find at a price that is reasonable.

The turbo will bolt straight up to an R33.

It would be handy to have the turbo to high flow while you are still running your existing turbo. Saves having your car off the road. Then you can sell your current turbo.

Exactly what I'll be doing with my hybrid.

BASS OUT