SAU Community

My 4 Door Gtr

Hey guys, I have a 4 door GTS-4 with RB26dett engine swap. I am really interested in going the full monty and adding the GTR flared panels to make it look the part (currently it's a sleeper :)). I have been trying to find information about panel swaps for GTS's, anyone tell me if it's easy? Do GTR front panels fit straight on? Does the front door need to be modified? Is there anyway to get the rear panels to GTR? Forgive my ignorance, i'm a newbie :).

hey man, im off ns.com aswell. ive seen your car quite a few times and it definately has some power in it. i know when i first saw it, i thought it looked like another plain 32 4 door. that was untill you opened the bonnet.

im [punk_180] of nissansilvia.com. im currently selling my 180 to buy a cef and get in with the 4 door crowd.

4 door rear pannels are totally different to 2 door GTR.. would be quite difficult to do IMO.

if u notice in the pics below. the rear doors are much different to ur stock ones. much more pushed out to meet the wider rear panels.

From memory only a very limited amount of 4 door GTRs were made or was this particular job a custom - anyone know? so finding doors already like this would be near impossible unless u got them made up as a custom job.

However, front panels and grill/bonnet should fit no probs.

DRFT_ceffy, awesome choice!! Go the ceffy's!! think i met u the other night at that mini MCCR meet, u in Syxti9's new car...

Faaaaaar... that is exactly what I want to do to my skyline, you got anymore info on that car? Mine is just a GTS-4 with RB26dett so yeah, narrow body. Parked it next to a GTR last night at the MCCR cruise and decided I need those panels :).

My car:

IMG_19317_640x480.JPG

ps. i have been trying to find some info on "stock" 4 door GTRs, and as far as I can tell autech only released an R33 one. The autech R32 I _think_ is a 2 door with RB26de (not turbo) and 4 doorish tail lights.