SAU Community

Nissan 180sx *sold*

my baby has to go as i have now got other plans.

For sale:1990 nissan 180sx

Asking Price: $10 000 ono

Kilometer's: 150 xxx (rebuilt though)

Manual or Automatic transmission: Manual

Engine Type: CA18DET

I have only owned the car for about 9 months buy after recent events i am wanting to sell her to buy a larger car.

The car is very clean with the occasional bump and scratch here and there. but thats what you get with a 15 year old car. I have spent every cent i earned on it. and it has had a good home with me since ive had it. i bought the car when it was dead stock. Not a single modification on it.

mods:

T25g turbo

3" catback exhaust.

PIAA rims

Apexi turbo timer

bigger rear sway bar

Walbro fuel pump

JIC coilovers

HKS boost gauge. (mounted on pillar)

3 Omori gauges (oil pressure, oil temp, exhaust temp mounted in DIN pocket)

Razo shifter

momo steering wheel

K&N pod filter

Rear Strut brace

handbrake button

Exedy heavy duty clutch

East Bear Clear Indicators

i have recently also found out the motor had been rebuilt just before it had come into the coutry. So this is a CA that isnt lacking which is something which can be quite common in CA's.

i havent boosted the car with this turbo and it has only just been fitted. less than a month ago.

I have taken an extreme amount of care with this car, as i love it emensely.everything in the interior works and works well.

I will be selling the car with all its stock bits and pieces.

which are

exhaust

airbox

suspension

steering wheel

sway bar

Din pocket

4 CA rims

I was asked to have the car at autosalon as it is a very nice looking car. The colour is oiginal and it has never been resprayed. and it has never been in a major accident. just the frontbar was dinted so it was replaced.

PM me for more details.

thanks guys.

PM me for more pics, or talk to me on MSN my addy is [email protected], my phone number is 0401 528 114. call whenever

post-12509-1124016677.jpg

post-12509-1124016812.jpg

post-12509-1124016845.jpg

post-12509-1124016880.jpg

Edited by DRFT_ceffy

if there is an interstate buyer. I will go halves in transport costs to get the car to you.

this is only available if i have a buyer before the beginning of next week. I can also concider taking parts of the car and replacing with the stock items to lower the price abit.

Edited by DRFT_ceffy